So... When do we get new jerseys?

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Really, who cares about jerseys, how about a new GM or are some of you guys good with 3 playoff series wins in 12 years of his reign!?

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

hardystar

Jan 18, 2023
How about another way? What if when they release the schedule they also add who is wearing dark and who is wearing white and neither of these mean home and away.

I guess the downside is that this would not be a problem in Canada but might cause confusion in some American markets.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
How about another way? What if when they release the schedule they also add who is wearing dark and who is wearing white and neither of these mean home and away.

I guess the downside is that this would not be a problem in Canada but might cause confusion in some American markets.
Are you saying that some Americans are too stupid to figure out which is their team if they aren't wearing the "home" jersey? :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Luc Labelle

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Fair point, I just don't like white jerseys, too boring.
There's a solution to that. Get past the notion that one set must be predominantly white. Look at the Premier League. Most teams wear different coloured kits for home and away. Too similar to the opponent? Trot out the 3rd kit. Absolutely the direction to go, especially once they start plastering advertising all over them. :nod:

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
There's a solution to that. Get past the notion that one set must be predominantly white. Look at the Premier League. Most teams wear different coloured kits for home and away. Too similar to the opponent? Trot out the 3rd kit. Absolutely the direction to go, especially once they start plastering advertising all over them. :nod:

I like that idea!

Hollywood3

Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
May 12, 2007
So many teams now are black or near black, and have lots of stripes etc. on their sleeves. Soccer teams can also have one team in white shorts. Colour on colour should be the goal.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
On ice test of jersey concepts for the Winnipeg Jets in 1990.

1686263897531.jpeg

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
Feels like something that would have been nice to reveal before the draft so the the new picks would be wearing the right jersey in their photos. Makes me wonder if it is actually happening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad