So... When do we get new jerseys?

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I do not like the baby blue on blue.

Someone at True North does not like red.

Thankfully, I still have my white Jets Jersey from the 90's that I can still wear.

Kings is by far the best. Also really like Tampa, Minny, Boston, St. Louis, SJ, Wash and NYI.

Reactions: Guardian17

RestlessYoungZero

Jul 10, 2011
Disagree, I like it better without.

Two of the four alternate jerseys have red in it, they don’t hate red..
I wouldn't mind a bit of red trim/accent but its not all bad. I also don't get the demand that these be outright replicas of the 90s jersey, they whole release is called "REVERSE" retro. They aren't supposed to be heritage/full retro jerseys. I'm sure one day True North will release separate 90s heritage jerseys.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Looks pretty sharp/clean
Nice to see the '90s logo plus the Goals For Kids throwback
It's pretty similar to the Aviator 3rd jersey IMO, which people initially didn't like and then gradually did so I think that might happen again

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I don't hate it, but I hate the fact that they absolutely refuse to use any red. Like at all. It at least looks better than the last Reverse Retro.
The red will come in with the Canada Life patch :sarcasm:

Just another true north failure, as they can't seem to understand the fans just want their old jerseys back. Had to go play with the colors for no good reason. Oh well. Not spending a dime on these aviator knockoffs
Are you aware that this is part of the Reverse Retro series which is a single-season temporary jersey? None of these are likely to last after this year, so this was never going to be a new full-time design. Plus we already have the Heritage dark jersey as our permanent 3rd.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg

FgB5BoOaMAAA2TH

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Kings is by far the best. Also really like Tampa, Minny, Boston, St. Louis, SJ, Wash and NYI.

Can't say I really like any of them too much. What is that thing beside the Jets? Not TBL. The other side. A drop of blood falling onto a gear? What team is named after an industrial accident? :laugh:

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Looks pretty sharp/clean
Nice to see the '90s logo plus the Goals For Kids throwback
It's pretty similar to the Aviator 3rd jersey IMO, which people initially didn't like and then gradually did so I think that might happen again

the aviator that people initially didn't like and then gradually hated a little less.

Too much red. :laugh:

Reactions: Guardian17

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Thought you meant the Oilers jersey.

Found Ari 1 row down. That must be Oilers. Another drop of oil I guess. Don't know what the Z on the sleeve is about. N doesn't make sense either. :laugh:

Edit: Might look better in a bigger picture. At least I would hope so.

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Found Ari 1 row down. That must be Oilers. Another drop of oil I guess. Don't know what the Z on the sleeve is about. N doesn't make sense either. :laugh:

Edit: Might look better in a bigger picture. At least I would hope so.

It's a "2," that's where the sleeve numbers are displayed on those jerseys... the Oilers ones are horrendous.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
All the baby blue ones league wide are awful.

Don't think ours will sell well. Give it 18 months and grab one off the discount rack.
I got a “Gets" jersey from SVP Sports for $29.99 and Jr sizes for $9.99 for my little guy to wear at practice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad