Votes: 43 62.3%

• Total voters

BlueSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Not won a Stanley Cup??

Oh how soon we forget...

Bill's name is on the Stanley Cup as AGM/Director of Amateur Scouting for.... the Blues :).

Left the Note in 2020 to become GM of the Yotes.

As for him being better than Doug, that's silly. They both contributed to one another's success up til after the Cup win. Respect both just for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celtic Note

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
Oh how soon we forget...

Bill's name is on the Stanley Cup as AGM/Director of Amateur Scouting for.... the Blues :).

Left the Note in 2020 to become GM of the Yotes.

As for him being better than Doug, that's silly. They both contributed to one another's success up til after the Cup win. Respect both just for that.
What a tone deaf response.. "how quickly we forget" in a thread dedicated to banishing the first GM in franchise history after a couple questionable moves. I don't believe anyone who follows this team has "forgotten" B. Armstrong's contributions to that team.

BlueSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
What a tone deaf response.. "how quickly we forget" in a thread dedicated to banishing the first GM in franchise history after a couple questionable moves. I don't believe anyone who follows this team has "forgotten" B. Armstrong's contributions to that team.

Your response is ridiculous af. I’ll let you figure out all the reasons why.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Blues has become bad contracts graveyard.
1200px-Armstrongblues.jpg

Reactions: Ranksu

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
I'm angry!! Berube was the scapegoat for Doug Armstrong's mismangement, signing underperforming players to long term contracts. Did he get us a cup? Yeah, But every single move he's made since that day has been awful. When will he face the consequences of his actions and be let go? He should've been gone before Berube.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
I believed in the direction they were heading but part of that direction was keeping Chief and building a team with the compete level to play his brand of hockey.

Now I have nothing but questions about the direction. I don't think he should be fired now but I have a feeling I'll have a pretty strong opinion one way or the other by the time the draft rolls around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad