Post-Game Talk: Shootouts hate us. Leafs lose 3-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Kessel was an absolute disgrace that game, I'm getting tired of his ****ing disappearing acts.

I am almost resigned to expecting him not showing up against Boston anymore. JVR was also a no show, they were not pulling their weight tonight.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Bergeron made Reimer look like a ****ing bushleaguer on both goals. Horrible.

This aint a playoff team.

Taylor-Swift-Laughing-Gif-taylor-swift-30258989-500-245.gif

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto
Reimer gave us a chance to win that shootout, and he's given us plenty of chances in our previous shootouts, we just fail to support him.

Reimer is pretty much the only reason we managed a point in this hockey game.

Something needs to be done about our poor shootout abilities (scoring) because it's starting to cost us serious points. This is an issue that needs to be addressed. Reimer provides ample opportunity to win, it's on our shooters.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Wow calm down people.

3 out of 4 against boston. You did NOT expect that so chill out

They'll bounce back.

Very happy that Kessel and Vanriemsdyk were benched. Too often do these two disappear in tight checking games.

Liked Kadri, Lupul, Kulemin, and thought Gunnarsson had a fantastic game, even played pretty physical.

leafstilldeath*

Just glad there is no skills competition in the playoffs (if and when we make it). Good Game though! Captain Dion with two brainfarts and that end up in our net and one more brainfart in the OT when it coudl have been 3 on 2 taking the offside. way to go Captain.

But would give you props for going after Chara, Dion.

Kadri out muscling Chara in the OT priceless. Kessel you hello kitty panty wearing pansy. Learn from the kid show some heart dude.

If not with muscle at least with speed then jeez do something. JVR what you doing? I blame JVR slowdown on Bozak. Bozak always looking for Kessel JVR is like wtf am I extra baggage on the line?

Anyway will take the point and look for kitty kats tomorrow.

Winreims

Dec 31, 2011
GOD I hate the shootout so ****ing much. .. but 3 out of 4 points against the Bruins is something I'll take any day of the week!

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Reimer is 13/21 this season. Thats pretty damn good actually.

This.

And in hindsight, last Friday, if you were to ask me if I would take a win and a shootout loss in back to back games against the Bruins I would in a heartbeat.

Must win the next two in regulation though

goonx

Nov 7, 2010
Damn Reimer needs to work on his SO. 0-4

Hopefully they'll take a lesson on trying to keep that 1-goal led in the third.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
The points are good, but still sucks to blow another lead and lose in a shootout.

Kind of leads to an impact in OT as well. We might be able to win that, so long as the opposition can get it to a shootout they have a guaranteed win.

Losing valuable points which sucks.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Wow calm down people.

3 out of 4 against boston. You did NOT expect that so chill out

They'll bounce back.

I did! :D

I called a win on Saturday and a point today. (well, okay I lie, I claimed two wins - but i'll take my loser point and dance with it) :yo:

Brymas McCaberle

Dec 12, 2009
Lemme get this straight.

People predicted a loss before the game even begins.
Then people got mad when the team blew the lead, despite predictions.
Then people prayed we get at least a point, which we did.
Then people predicted a loss before the shootout.
Now people are mad for losing in the shootout, despite prediction from 2+ minutes ago.

WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT lol

TiMo15

Nov 8, 2008
As expected.. when they tied the game and this would be the result.. They can't win in SO, they can't beat Bruins..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad