Post-Game Talk: Shootouts hate us. Leafs lose 3-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oiffub

Matthews > McDavid don't @ me
Mar 16, 2010
ACC
Bergeron made Reimer look like a ****ing bushleaguer on both goals. Horrible.

This aint a playoff team.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
I have as much confidence in Reimer in the shootout, as I did with the Raycroft + Cujo tandem.

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
tumblr_lya04d6YWe1qjjsh6o1_400.jpg

RASHBEEP

Sep 18, 2010
oh well not too mad about this, i am annoyed how shootouts have cost us 4 points so far this year.

ungentrified

Jan 18, 2013
I've gone back to just freaking out whenever the Leafs have the lead because I just know they will blow it. I didn't watch the game, was it Reimer's fault?

Reimer did his job and made timely saves throughout. Unfortunately, he is not very good at shootouts.

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
This team is so ******* useless in the shootout. How ******* pitiful is it that Tyler Bozak is literally the only person who can score in them for us

Radomon

Jun 1, 2004
Stockholm
I would love for Kulemin to try another move at the shooout/breakaway for once. He's been using the same deke since his rookie season.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Shootout has to be the stupidest way to end a game. I don't care if its 'exciting' for the fans, its a dumb way to decide a winner. It's good enough for regular season but not playoffs ? 4 losses in the shootout now, 4 potential points gone. Happy we took 3/4 vs Boston, but i hate shootouts.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
IMO Kulemin was the Leafs best forward tonight. Strong on the puck and on the boards, and kept many plays alive. Freaking workhorse.

And, he scored a goal :D

IronHalen

Feb 7, 2013
I've been saying this since the shootout began... why it isnt best out of 5 is wayyyyy beyond me.

Fabs

Dec 19, 2005
Not the way you'd hope the game would end after being up 2-0, but hard to not be happy getting 3 of 4 points in these 2 games against Boston. Thankfully we're done with these guys now. Better still the team has shown at least this season they can make a game of it as opposed to just rolling over last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad