Recalled/Assigned: Sharks Recalls 2016-17: Meier reassigned 4/23/17

bigwillie

Jul 14, 2006
Portland, OR
Remember Jim Fahey and all the pizza delivery guy jokes? Pepperidge Farm remembers. But O'Regan and coffee just doesn't have the same panache.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
"The Sharks made an unprecedented move on Thursday when they released Patrick Marleau from his contract in the middle of the season. Is it legal? Who cares!"

Released? too simple

"The Sharks made an unprecedented move, trading Patrick Marleau to Rødovre SIK of the Danish 1st division (the league below the Danish Elite League). When asked about the return, Pete DeBoer shrugged and said 'they paid his airfare.' and walked away"

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Released? too simple

"The Sharks made an unprecedented move, trading Patrick Marleau to Rødovre SIK of the Danish 1st division (the league below the Danish Elite League). When asked about the return, Pete DeBoer shrugged and said 'they paid his airfare.' and walked away"

That'll teach that scrub to rail against coffee. lol

Sideshow Raheem

Dec 22, 2015
My god, did anyone watch DeBoer's morning skate press conference the Sharks tweeted out? He looks and sounds like he has no ****ing idea what he's doing.

Sideshow Raheem

Dec 22, 2015
Anyway with Couture out and Labanc back up I would do

Labanc - Thornton - Pavelski
Boedker - Marleau - Hansen
Donskoi - Hertl - Ward
Meier - Tierney - Karlsson

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
My god, did anyone watch DeBoer's morning skate press conference the Sharks tweeted out? He looks and sounds like he has no ****ing idea what he's doing.

He says I don't have any answers a lot. Also, he seems to get frustrated when he has to justify himself to the media, which he does not ever do.

Sideshow Raheem

Dec 22, 2015
He says I don't have any answers a lot. Also, he seems to get frustrated when he has to justify himself to the media, which he does not ever do.

After he gets fired here I hope Vancouver or some other Canadian market team hires him. He'll get eaten alive.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
Anyway with Couture out and Labanc back up I would do

Labanc - Thornton - Pavelski
Boedker - Marleau - Hansen
Donskoi - Hertl - Ward
Meier - Tierney - Karlsson

Sadly, I have given up on the Labanc to the top line campaign. Assuming Hansen is a lock there, I'd run:

Donskoi-Marleau-Labanc, Meier-Hertl-Boedker, and Ward-Tierney-Karlsson (with Sorensen confirmed out) as the bottom-9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad