Prospect Info: Sharks Prospect Info & Discussion Thread XX

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
Also the PA/music person in Saginaw is clearly stuck in the early 2000s. Avril Lavigne, Sum 41, pretty sure I heard some Good Charlotte in there, Audiovent...

I'm not complaining, it's just funny. I haven't heard that Audiovent song (the only Audiovent song) since I played whatever version of Madden it was on the soundtrack of. It's the only reason I can even remember the name of the band.
Would rather be stuck in the early 00's than stuck in the current state of music. I actually used to complain about how soulless and over produced the 00s were. Then the teens happened...and now the 20s...most garbage creative decade in the arts ever. But I'm loving the tech!

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Would rather be stuck in the early 00's than stuck in the current state of music. I actually used to complain about how soulless and over produced the 00s were. Then the teens happened...and now the 20s...most garbage creative decade in the arts ever. But I'm loving the tech!
Meh, as with any other time, the best stuff is hidden beneath the mainstream

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
On the other hand, The Zombies put out Odessey and Oracle in the 60s which wasn't mainstream at the time but has since been reconsidered as one of the greatest albums of all times.

Reactions: OrrNumber4

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
London wins the final round robin game 4-2 against Saginaw. So the Knights move on to Sunday's Cup Final while Saginaw will play Moose Jaw on Friday night in the semi-final. Halttunen had a goal and an assist.

So one more game in the tourney for Halttunen

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
No Eiserman needed!

Halts seem to have SO much untapped potential. I’d love to see him be on their first line next year and completely destroy the league… that said, he’s kind of doing that from the 3rd line, so I don’t know. Maybe it’s worth seeing if he can make the AHL squad and learn there.

Either way, I think he likely has a lot to go but the potential is so alluring.

I also keep forgetting that Lund is a guy we have. I don’t have much hope for him but..

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Halts seem to have SO much untapped potential. I’d love to see him be on their first line next year and completely destroy the league… that said, he’s kind of doing that from the 3rd line, so I don’t know. Maybe it’s worth seeing if he can make the AHL squad and learn there.

Either way, I think he likely has a lot to go but the potential is so alluring.

I also keep forgetting that Lund is a guy we have. I don’t have much hope for him but..
He has had a good playoffs, but he really isn't destroying the league either. 61 points in 57 games isn't that great for his age. He was 7th in scoring on the knights with like 45% of his points coming from the power play.

Reactions: Jargon and Hodge

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
He has had a good playoffs, but he really isn't destroying the league either. 61 points in 57 games isn't that great for his age. He was 7th in scoring on the knights with like 45% of his points coming from the power play.
He's doing well with 3rd line minutes on a stacked team and is their most dangerous weapon on the PP. He's probably going to spend next year getting top line minutes on London and we'll get a really good look at that. After that, maybe AHL and if he's PPG there in 2025-26, he'll get a call up and the chance to prove it in the NHL.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
He's doing well with 3rd line minutes on a stacked team and is their most dangerous weapon on the PP. He's probably going to spend next year getting top line minutes on London and we'll get a really good look at that. After that, maybe AHL and if he's PPG there in 2025-26, he'll get a call up and the chance to prove it in the NHL.
Yeah I am not saying he is bad, but he is also someone that isn't at the point of he can be fast tracked to the AHL or NHL. If he does get 1st line minutes next year and puts up similar numbers to his teammates this year, then I might start getting excited.

Reactions: Jargon

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Yeah I am not saying he is bad, but he is also someone that isn't at the point of he can be fast tracked to the AHL or NHL. If he does get 1st line minutes next year and puts up similar numbers to his teammates this year, then I might start getting excited.

Totally fair. I'm still on the fence about him too, but his playoffs is helping me like him more.

Reactions: Sandisfan

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Totally fair. I'm still on the fence about him too, but his playoffs is helping me like him more.
I think you have to be somewhat concerned that he didnt force himself onto higher lines but his playoffs have sounded like a much more well rounded player.

We will know everything we need to know next year.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I think you have to be somewhat concerned that he didnt force himself onto higher lines but his playoffs have sounded like a much more well rounded player.

We will know everything we need to know next year.
London is absolutely stacked at every position and likes to spread the wealth. This isn't a concern for me.

I think Sharks fans are being pretty reasonable about Halttunen’s projection. No one thinks he’s a surefire top-6 scorer or a guaranteed 40 goal guy like I feel like most fanbases around here might have talked themselves into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad