GDT: SF - CAN vs. SUI May 25, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
We don’t have a lot of options.
"Allo I am Monty & I am used to skating with little to no defence in front of me!"

1716656600059.jpeg

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
"Allo I am Monty & I am used to skating with little to no defence in front of me!"

View attachment 875623

He might play his way into the conversation but I can’t see him starting over more veteran guys as the #1 or the #2.

I find the Team Canada brass tend to be pretty conservative when it comes to goalie selections.

I don’t really think that it’s a good thing.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
Goodness me, not a score I expected after the first period. But all still to play for.

The Swiss seem to have derived confidence from the fact that their quarterfinal jinx against the Germans did not kick in again this year.

CuuuJooo

May 28, 2021
How many times did Canada miss the net in the first?

If I weren’t going to a party later today, I would have already cracked open a beer.

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
Come on...

It didn't take long for the fans to turn on the team - NOT directed at you O941611. We are worst fan base in the world.
The worst? Have you met us Czech posters, especially if the team selection is not what we wanted before the tournament? I refer you to our posts last year :)

Though I will say that the fans at the games are always amazing and support the team like crazy even if things are not going well. But us armchair warriors…

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
They’re like the French no? Won’t speak English.
I am an esti Anglo. There are many Anglos in Quebec although the Francos are the majority.

The vast majority of Quebecers are bilingual, speak both French & English well.

The reason people think that it is only French is because of the political/social issues that are exacerbated by our politicians.

Last edited:

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
After watching the series against Vancouver, I’d take Josi over Hughes any day. Hughes was vastly outplayed by Bouchard.

Josi doesn’t get talked about enough for just how elite he is.
Yeah but I think Hughes played injured so he wasn't 100%, now I would take Josi before Hughes also Josi he's more complete defenseman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad