GDT: SF - CAN vs. SUI May 25, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Josi is a real problem.

In form Fiala.

Josi may be the best D left in the hunt for Gold. I mean, maybe Krejcik and then him but still.

Reactions: Summer Rose

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
No way to know. He has never played in a decent league.
I've been watching Genoni since he played at the World Juniors (he played briefly).. He and Berra were always neck and neck. Even though Berra made it to the NHL, Genoni has been the Swiss number 1 for a long time..

So I can tell by my eyes.. He's good. Would he have had NHL success? Uncertain.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I never rag on Canada if they lose as long as they give their best effort which they usually do, but when they clearly don't..........................they are gonna hear it.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
They can come back but sheez, skate from puck drop.

I see enough of slow starts with my Habs, I watch this for something different.
I was expecting the exact opposite start... thought Canada would have a classic onslaught, Swiss would bend but not break.

Good for the Swiss, dream start.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
This has 5-4 written all over it.. no way Canada goes gently into the good night. Expect an onslaught Swiss fans... it's definitely coming.

Fully expecting another 2-3+ powerplay opportunities for Switzerland in the 2nd without any PPs for Canada. Might be in tough.

Canada needs to move their feet like they did in the last few minutes of the period.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad