GDT: SF - CAN vs. SUI May 25, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
time for another hockey canada summit
maybe if we loose a best on best. Ultimately this tournament gets rag tag rosters every year of players thrown together. Not much stock to put into it. Theres no pretournament camp. It's very hard to pass judgment of these rosters.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Me personally, I would have put Bedard out there in OT because he’s a game changer with a lethal shot instead of third line plugs like PLD, Mangiapane and Paul. Coaching to nit lose.

But I digress, congrats to the Swiss.

Reactions: pouf pouf

Silky Johnson

I wish you all the bad things in life.
Mar 9, 2015
London, UK
**fart noise** This is another reason why IIHF and the WC suck. A f***ing shootout in the semis? Lame.

Congratulations Switzerland. You won a skills competition...sorry I mean game against Canada's middling players who will never play/or are hoping to oneday play for our real team.

I'd like to say that I will boycott flying out to see these games in the future but I know that's a lie. I'm just a sucker for hockey and I don't get my NHL fix enough.

I hope our boys are out for blood in Milan and really feed it to Switzerland but let's be honest, this is already mostly forgotten.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
Me personally, I would have put Bedard out there in OT because he’s a game changer with a lethal shot instead of third line plugs like PLD, Mangiapane and Paul. Coaching to nit lose.

But I digress, congrats to the Swiss.
Bedard was out there a ton, confused about what you were watching.

Reactions: pouf pouf

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
**fart noise** This is another reason why IIHF and the WC suck. A f***ing shootout in the semis? Lame.

Congratulations Switzerland. You won a skills competition...sorry I mean game against Canada's middling players who will never play/or are hoping to oneday play for our real team.

I'd like to say that I will boycott flying out to see these games in the future but I know that's a lie. I'm just a sucker for hockey and I don't get my NHL fix enough.

I hope our boys are out for blood in Milan and really feed it to Switzerland but let's be honest, this is already mostly forgotten.

Your post is mostly **fart noise**.

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
The games are not played on deserve. :sarcasm:

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Shark Finn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad