Post-Game Talk: Sens @ Wild - Jan 14, 2014

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Milo was the only player making me frustrated tonight. Lots of missed chances and plays dying on his stick.

WhiteLight*

You mean that band that was as bland as a rice sandwich?

I remember the Brit-Invasion of the early 90's, and it's a damn shame that Oasis was it's poster boy. SO MANY more deserving bands should have had that spotlight...

You're just jelly that's what it is

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012

I remember the Brit-Invasion of the early 90's, and it's a damn shame that Oasis was it's poster boy. SO MANY more deserving bands should have had that spotlight...

Blur was so much more versatile and interesting.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville

Blur, Pulp, Divine Comedy, Tindersticks, Lush, Radiohead, Elastica, Echobelly... I could go on and on... Best years of my life!

edit: forgot my favorite band of them all: The Boo Radleys! got to watch all of these guys live too!

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Benny FTW: watch and have your mind blown. I'm jealous that you get to experience this for the first time.

Still a great song, but coming around when it did was a major part of why it had such a massive influence. It appeared at precisely the right time in music.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Lots to like tonight. Turris and MacArthur are obvious choices but Spezza had a very strong game. If he had better support his line could have generated a lot tonight. I really liked his skating Spezza looked much faster and decisive. Ryan floated a lot often just reaching with his stick but even when he's not at the top of his game he gets some very dangerous chances on net so there's not too much to worry about him.

It's a shame they didn't play better a bit earlier in the season with roughly 8 teams vying for a wildcard spot now coming from behind they have to win every game just to keep up in the standings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad