Pre-Game Talk: SENS vs Chicago, Thursday 7:30 pm (Home Opener)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

KnockHobbler

Sep 13, 2018
2 previous seasons? I’d take 98 pts and an ECF appearance pretty easily this year...
The playoffs were great but let's all not pretend that season was fun to watch. They had 98 points but I remember hardly any of them

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
No I don't, unless you were implying that the Sens are making the Hawks look bad?

Ok I’ll try to explain. You said « hawks look bad »

I said that I feel you might end up saying a similar thing several times this season, so it means against some other teams as well. And then I explained if the Sens play with that intensity, etc

The playoffs were great but let's all not pretend that season was fun to watch. They had 98 points but I remember hardly any of them

It was not perfect but they were solid that year. Not like getting 98 pts in the NHL is easy...

I’d be absolutely thrilled if we could get close to that this year.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Ok I’ll try to explain. You said « hawks look bad »

I said that I feel you might end up saying a similar thing several times this season, so it means against some other teams as well. And then I explained if the Sens play with that intensity, etc
Yes, which I replied I don't see why I would. This Hawks team IS bad, hence me saying that. When we play good/average teams, I won't be saying it at all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad