Pre-Game Talk: SENS vs Chicago, Thursday 7:30 pm (Home Opener)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Have you been watching this game? Serious question, because he's created 4 grade A scoring chances for Formenton.

Agreed.

He's looked really nice out there tonight so far. I have no idea how anyone could objectively look at his game tonight and find fault in it. There's some serious preconceived biases bubbling to the surface on that comment...

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
You should go back and put a sarcasm emoticon before people question your hockey analysis skill.

I feel you’re going to say that a lot this season. That being said, we need to upgrade Boro and DeMelo big time.
That the Hawks are bad? What does that have to do with anything regarding the Sens?

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
I truly feel sorry for those who are missing this game live. It truly is a spectacle. And hey, they may lose every game this year but man are these kids fun to watch.

Reactions: albator71

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Kane,Toews, Keith,Seabrooke have full NMC's. Seabrooke's changes to 5 team trade list in 2022-23 and 10 teams in 2024-2025. Won't be easy for them to rebuild.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Great game so far. Hope we can finish and get the W. Almost all positive but Boro... Get Wolanin up here pronto.

Reactions: pown

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
That the Hawks are bad? What does that have to do with anything regarding the Sens?

No that the other team is « bad ». I know the Sens will not make the playoffs but if they play with that kind of intensity, they are not going to be an easy 2 points

But that being said, not much faith in Boro, DeMelo and goaltending though

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Don't cry for me, Czechentina.

I'm fine right where I am.

f1030adc8fd9cc483f3b37a4bb358f63.jpg

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
I truly feel sorry for those who are missing this game live. It truly is a spectacle. And hey, they may lose every game this year but man are these kids fun to watch.
Absolutely is breath of fresh air, we building something and its exiting to watch. yes we will lose more games then we win but we are going in the right direction it just sucks that we dont have our 1st round pick this year.

Zedrow

Nov 25, 2009
Sudbury
Boro is slow, especially compared to the youth of the team now, but don't forget that any opponent going down his side of the ice will think twice.

Also, aside from him and maybe Smith, who will be there to stand up for the young guys?

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
No that the other team is « bad ». I know the Sens will not make the playoffs but if they play with that kind of intensity, they are not going to be an easy 2 points

But that being said, not much faith in Boro, DeMelo and goaltending though
I don't see why I would. Does Chicago look good to you or something?

This has absolutely nothing to do with the Sens.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
I've been saying it for the past 3 weeks but nobody has been listening. Formenton-Tierney-Boedker is a great 3rd line. and any line with Duchene or Stone on it is automatically good. Tierney and Boedker were 4th and 6th in scoring among forwards for San Jose last season, those are 2nd line numbers from a playoff team on our 3rd line.

what you don't seem to understand is that almost every team in our division and the league has better 1st and 2nd lines

so its great we have a good 3rd line. but our top 6 is trash compared to other teams like TBL, Leafs, Boston, Washington, Pitts, etc etc

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Boro is slow, especially compared to the youth of the team now, but don't forget that any opponent going down his side of the ice will think twice.

Also, aside from him and maybe Smith, who will be there to stand up for the young guys?

Brady, that's who. :laugh:

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015

no they won't he's a pylon who can't time his hits. they all know that boro will try to stand them up everytime so its easy to dodge and easy to get a scoring chance.

They probably salivate at the thought of going down the ice against an ahler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad