Pre-Game Talk: SENS vs Chicago, Thursday 7:30 pm (Home Opener)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Boro is slow, especially compared to the youth of the team now, but don't forget that any opponent going down his side of the ice will think twice.

Also, aside from him and maybe Smith, who will be there to stand up for the young guys?
This notion that he protects his teammates should be dropped.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I've like Lajoie, but he needs to add some strength

DeMelo would be much better if he was a bit quicker.

Boro doesn't seem to have his head in the game. Looks bad.

Andy has found his groove after a poor start.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
As ticked off as I am about this team, I still want them to do well.

So glad that it seems our young guys are doing well. Looking forward to the highlights in the morning.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Forwards look great.

Defense looks okay. If the goalies hold up, feels like we're two solid top 4 guys away from a decent squad. Maybe one of them can be Jaros later on.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Boro is slow, especially compared to the youth of the team now, but don't forget that any opponent going down his side of the ice will think twice.

Also, aside from him and maybe Smith, who will be there to stand up for the young guys?

They have to learn to stand up for themselves.. McCormick.. they all have to stand up for each other.. Not a good enough reason for him to be gifted his spot.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I am really hppy that Chicago is this bad. This is the perfect medicine to give the kids by letting all of them on the roster have a great first game.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Absolutely is breath of fresh air, we building something and its exiting to watch. yes we will lose more games then we win but we are going in the right direction it just sucks that we dont have our 1st round pick this year.
Yeah too bad. Only way it doesn’t suck is if we sign duchene long term.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I'm gonna tell you guys something. I've been very frustrated with the team's direction this summer but this is still my team for life and eventually we'll be good again.

All that to say I have been very pleased with the forecheck tonight, lot of pressure and speed, I feel we could be up by 1 or 2 more goals we've had some very good looks! Boedker has been good tonight IMO so far, White's line has been excellent and the rest well it's obvious, keep it up!

Might as well cheer as hard as we can

Last edited:
Reactions: Here I Pageau Again
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad