OT: Sens Lounge LXXVII | A Fridge Too Far Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
NHL 09 had the best sound track. Liked pretty much every song. Introduced me to my two favourite bands. Protest The Hero and Avanged Sevenfold.

Never played '09, was it that good? Maybe I should give it a listen.

Of the ones I payed, '05 was by far my favourite. Some fantastic songs on there.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
NHL 09 had the best sound track. Liked pretty much every song. Introduced me to my two favourite bands. Protest The Hero and Avanged Sevenfold.

Oh god. NHL soundtracks are so unbelievably bad. Everyone even worse than last I find. I just mute my television when I play that series now.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
The last few have been awful. But I really enjoyed a lot of them back in the day circa 2002 - 2006.

I feel like The Show generally does what NHL did in that era with some lighter rock and up beat pop that works pretty well, stuff that can fade into the background after a few lessons. FIFA's soundtracks lately have been pretty decent with lots of variety. I like what Madden does though with the NFL films music and the generic "welcome to the jungle" and "thunderstruck" type rock anthems over the stadium PAs. Works nicely.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I always played with custom music, but it doesn't look like that will be possible on the PS4 so I will likely be playing on mute pretty quickly.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Damn. You go girl.

I had one online course where I probably spent a total of 4 hours total all Summer working on it and I felt too lazy to even do that. :laugh:

Living on residence this year or still at home?

Still living at home saving money. In two years I'll be going to teachers college in another city though so that will be fun.

I took a summer course this year and it was the worst. It's so hard to get motivated for only one class.

Ya it really sucks doing the work but it's worth it for me to graduate a year early.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Looks like the Canadian Doctors will not endorse the Conservative anti cannabis campaign they were asked to sign off on. Good day for Canada. Love watching these idiots dig their own grave.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Was playing soccer, defending 1 goal lead late, their right back tried to cross it on over to a streaking midfielder wide open, I ran back hard trying to cover him and tried to time the ball's bounce so I can blast it before it gets to him. I swung hard with my left leg but the ball took a terrible bounce off weird bump on the ground and I ended up(what I believe) to have hyper extended my knee. Felt static go through my leg, went numb for a second but then there was pain but still playable. I finished the game and it didn't feel that bad. As I got home it got worse and worse and now it feels like there's a rock in place of my knee cap and I cant put any pressure unless I wanna feel someone sawing off my leg. Apparently trainer told me I tore the ligaments around the joints or something.

Not pretty, boys. Btw, he didn't get the ball.

On the topic of NHL soundtrack... here is the greatest song they've had. Along with the best NHL game prior to the 360 releases.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Looks like the Canadian Doctors will not endorse the Conservative anti cannabis campaign they were asked to sign off on. Good day for Canada. Love watching these idiots dig their own grave.

Good. This whole campaign is making the conservatives look even more out of touch than they already are.

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
Good. This whole campaign is making the conservatives look even more out of touch than they already are.

Taking 5 million out of tax dollars for an anti-marijuana campaign is beyond ridiculous in the first place. And we all know that even if it doesn't directly target the Liberals and Justin Trudeau, it's meant to do just that.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Going to shave my head tomorrow

I shaved mine about 15 years ago and I've never grown it out since. Once you get used to it you start to see hair as a huge pain.

Just a heads up though that you have to watch leaving your head uncovered in winter when it gets really cold (-20 or below), and in the summer you will notice that sweat can drip into your eyes if you are out mowing the lawn or something on a really hot day.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Hair is too much responsibility and effort. I'd be bald if I didn't look ugly without hair.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Been shaving my head for about a year and half and I love it

I still have plenty of hair but it has thinned considerably

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa

Which "idiots" are you referring to? The Doctors or the Conservatives? :)

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006

That's because they don't want to get involved in the political mess. They do somewhat agree with the ideas of Health Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad