OT: Sens Lounge LXV 65 if yall don't know roman numerals | Keepin' It Civil

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOriginalSilf*

Ya I'm not really worried about meeting people, it just looks really boring to be honest.

My exactly mentality when I look at the Frosh weeks put on by other Universities. It's not for everyone.

I saw what the Frosh week details of for Queens' as one of my best friends is going there this year and boy, does it look lame. A lot of "play dumb games like your 10 year olds trying to meet people with overly excited leaders".

Just go with your gut on this one.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
My exactly mentality when I look at the Frosh weeks put on by other Universities. It's not for everyone.

I saw what the Frosh week details of for Queens' as one of my best friends is going there this year and boy, does it look lame. A lot of "play dumb games like your 10 year olds trying to meet people with overly excited leaders".

Yep that's exactly how I feel about the schedule.

My plan is to just go to the frosh parties and not actually go to the "summer orientation."

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Why does every girl I get interested in have a boyfriend

I'm not only interested in super hot girls either, it just seems like every girl over the age of 18 is already dating. :sigh:

TheOriginalSilf*

I'm not only interested in super hot girls either, it just seems like every girl over the age of 18 is already dating. :sigh:

I guess there's only one thing you can do... :laugh:

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Hi guys :)

How is everyone?
Heya Saab! You don't come around much anymore and it makes us all sad. Be around more.

It's pretty much exactly this. Dry froshes suck and although the facils' hearts are in the right place, the overt enthusiasm just screams "we need to tell you why this is fun because otherwise it won't be."

Dude, preach it. It gets to a point where you get excited just by finding out someone's single. You only need two things to start a relationship: chemistry and timing. And timing is a massive *****.
Back to the grind.
Posting on HF all day is hard work. :nod:

Juuust kidding. What's on the agenda today, Manked?

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Well, since you asked...

-Calling people to let them know they failed their Level 3 Officials Exam :shakehead
-Creating a database for officials information
-Entering results into the database
-Drinking an iced capp
-Sanctioning three tournaments
-Working on Lvl 2 of Richard Simmons Buns of Steel Pilates video
-Calling media in Calgary to get them to cover the Canadian Water Ski Championships

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
I watched the dark knight rises last night.

'twas alright, though I don't get how masky face found wayne's secret armoury. BioWare style space magic???

And of course, Anne Hathaway:
tumblr_kosjz11DNU1qzkuaco1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad