OT: Sens Lounge LXV 65 if yall don't know roman numerals | Keepin' It Civil

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
MFW the kids at my house on the weekend didn't know that there were no iPhones when I was a kid.

1SxTUSm.gif

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
I just did ten minutes of cardio on my bike downstairs. Not only did that bike succeed in re-implanting my testicles into my lower abdomen, it also made me realize how awkward it is for me to ride that bike or any bike for that matter.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
I remember the morning of 9/11 quite vividly.

I don't honestly remember it that well... was only in Grade 4. I remember waking up and hearing about planes crashing into the Pentagon and Trade Towers on the radio before I went to school. I'm sure my teacher explained very simply what had happened, but the rest of the day was pretty normal. When I got home by mum was watching the news and told me she didn't want me to watch, because she was afraid I'd see the jumpers.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
I was almost 3 when it happened an my brother was 8 days old. I dont remember anything about it but apparently i was watching it on tv at my grandparents house.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I was living in Amsterdam when 9/11 happened, I would have been 17

We were getting out of school and noticed everyone watching stuff on TV as we walked in to our after-school "hangout place"

We then sat down and barely talked for what seemed an eternity as we trying to grasp what we were seeing

It was quite the surreal experience

Mercurial

#lalala
Oct 29, 2009
I was 27, at work (in Europe) and pretty much every internet news website was down due to the huge amount of web traffic. Office was a complete standstill.

As for rejection, play the %age game and just ask 'em out. They don't bite (not unless you're really lucky)

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Is it just me or does it appear that every poll thread created that has to do with defensemen such as karlsson, subban , chara, etc. turn into a flame war? It is like a giant pissing contest in those type of threads imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad