OT: Sens Lounge LXV 65 if yall don't know roman numerals | Keepin' It Civil

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
Wonderland tomorrow :yo:

Also go eat some mother****ing poutine and wash it down with a ****ing beavertail you pos

I love you Herb

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Beavertails are good but overrated (well I have gone pretty healthy since quitting smoking). KThey are too often thought of as Canadian when in fact they are German

TheOriginalSilf*

What were the frosh parties like at Laurentian?

Non-existent?

I actually don't remember anything significant about Frosh week. Maybe Manked remembers it differently? I'm not even a big fan of the idea of Frosh week though.

EDIT: Keep in mind that our Frosh week was during "dry days" (ie. No booze).

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
Don`t miss out on Frosh week. I was able to make new friends with people you'll be with for 4 years and have tons of fun. I went to OttawaU but I`d think it would be similar.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
All I remember about Frosh week is throwing up so much that I was throwing up stomach lining or something like that.

Our "Frosh week" isn't really existent. Our program went paint balling though.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Yeah to be honest, the first week will be awkward no matter what even if you live on residence.

People are trying to act different than they really are.

I can't wait to meet the froshies on my floor this year.

TheOriginalSilf*

Yeah to be honest, the first week will be awkward no matter what even if you live on residence.

People are trying to act different than they really are.

This is true.

As much as it is a convenience being on residence, I'm looking very much forward to living off-campus this year. And Smeddy is a pretty social and likable fella, I'm sure he'll do just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad