Speculation: Sens, Lebreton, and the NCC part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster

Hope this worked. This is for my favorite mod on HF Sens. This is a picture of the area where I am vacationing for the month in southern Italy. I have included a picture of my watch which is the local time. See people, no lies . And this is in the region of Calabria. Amazing beach towns in some of the best beaches in Italy.

N6jz.gif

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
Unfortunately my "metrics" would not satisfy your criteria. I know them all personally, I have executed deals with some of them and I know many many large contractors and trades who deal with them. So, as I posted before and you obviously don't want to believe me, they are not your Ottawa super heroes. And yes, every successful millionaire is cut from the same cloth, in the end, it all just numbers. Big numbers.

I know you feel as though you’re being tremendously impressive but you are an enormous dork & I guarantee if you told me your name and I asked them - they’d tell me the same thing.

*i apologize in advance for calling you a dork

coladin

Sep 18, 2009

Hope this worked. This is for my favorite mod on HF Sens. This is a picture of the area where I am vacationing for the month in southern Italy. I have included a picture of my watch which is the local time. See people, no lies . And this is in the region of Calabria. Amazing beach towns in some of the best beaches in Italy.

Lemme guess, @branch will probably say it is a fake Rolex too:laugh:

Reactions: branch

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I know you feel as though you’re being tremendously impressive but you are an enormous dork & I guarantee if you told me your name and I asked them - they’d tell me the same thing.

*i apologize in advance for calling you a dork

At least it sounds better than "Wondecarrot" :laugh:

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Literally everyone around the league understands why Sens fans don't fill the arena as much as they used to(well except Toronto media which thrives on bashing us). Everyone considers Melnyk one of the worst sports team owners around. Everyone understands that you can't expect fans to support a tire-fire of a team, especially when there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

Yet, here we are on HF, with a dozen of the same posters who spend every day filling every thread attempting to pass the buck by trying to make this about how cheap Sens fans are and absolving Melnyk of almost all responsibility. It's toxic as all hell and I honestly don't understand what the end-goal is for this group aside from being a good example of how divisive Eugene is.

And now the Melnyk White Knights have crowned their Apologist King in some anonymous, ultra-insecure rich guy to somehow validate everything because hey, he's rich after all.

Blech.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Literally everyone around the league understands why Sens fans don't fill the arena as much as they used to(well except Toronto media which thrives on bashing us). Everyone considers Melnyk one of the worst sports team owners around. Everyone understands that you can't expect fans to support a tire-fire of a team, especially when there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

Yet, here we are on HF, with a dozen of the same posters who spend every day filling every thread attempting to pass the buck by trying to make this about how cheap Sens fans are and absolving Melnyk of almost all responsibility. It's toxic as all hell and I honestly don't understand what the end-goal is for this group aside from being a good example of how divisive Eugene is.

And now the Melnyk White Knights have crowned their Apologist King in some anonymous, ultra-insecure rich guy to somehow validate everything because hey, he's rich after all.

Blech.

Summertime heat does strange things to people.

Also a great indication that all of us diehards should probably take a break from all hockey stuff (including hockey forums talk) in the summer to recharge. All this crap is getting so draining.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009

Blech.

No. The rest of the league, including Toronto doesn't understand how we didn't fill the arena in the playoffs. Quit making stuff up. NBC, Sports Illustrated, etc...all had stories . It was embarrassing but go ahead and keep making excuses. You and your merrymen always do.

I know it doesn't suit your point of view. I won't speak for the others who have the nerve to go against your schtick, but personally your black or white approach is blech. If someone does not agree with a MelnykOut militant they are perceived as Melnyk White Knights.

Is it not possible in your world that someone can have disdain for the owner AND the fans lack of support? Is there no middle?

Yeah, it sure isn't fun around here but don't pretend that you don't have a part in it. We all do. We are all passionate about this team as crappy as things are right now.

Things are happening behind the scenes and I am encouraged by what is transpiring.

Reactions: Ice-Tray

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
No. The rest of the league, including Toronto doesn't understand how we didn't fill the arena in the playoffs. Quit making stuff up. NBC, Sports Illustrated, etc...all had stories . It was embarrassing but go ahead and keep making excuses. You and your merrymen always do.

I know it doesn't suit your point of view. I won't speak for the others who have the nerve to go against your schtick, but personally your black or white approach is blech. If someone does not agree with a MelnykOut militant they are perceived as Melnyk White Knights.

Is it not possible in your world that someone can have disdain for the owner AND the fans lack of support? Is there no middle?

Yeah, it sure isn't fun around here but don't pretend that you don't have a part in it. We all do. We are all passionate about this team as crappy as things are right now.

Things are happening behind the scenes and I am encouraged by what is transpiring.

Yeah, my schtick being that I'm not up Melnyk's ass, you know, the one where I don't blame the customer for not supporting a crappy business with a crappier outreach to the fanbase.

You're really quite hilarious.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Yeah, my schtick being that I'm not up Melnyk's ass, you know, the one where I don't blame the customer for not supporting a crappy business with a crappier outreach to the fanbase.

You're really quite hilarious.
Yep, there you go again. We are not customers, as lame an argument as ever. Have you returned tickets with your receipt because the product was faulty or did not deliver as described? Weak, weak stance compounded by the product/customer argument.

Only in Ottawa. You keep doing you and I will continue trying to live with myself.

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
The pic with the Rolex lol. Epic.
Haha, one of many in the collection. That is my beater watch. Everyone needed proof, sorry I had to take a picture of the beater rolex. I can hear the belly aching from the same people. Get over it people.

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
lol....nice computer screen shot in the background. And on a throwaway imgur account, too.
Thanks dude. Sorry I don't satisfy your criteria as I had to scramble last night at 11pm to put the account together in order to post pictures, as we were driving. But that's OK, it was done as I am still only halfway through my month in Italy, still two weeks to go in our villa I share with my brother. The kids love this place. No stress here.....see you soon! Now that I have an account, watch out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad