Low Effort GDT Senators in La Belle Province to beat up some scrubs | Tuesday October 1st, 2024, 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Holy crap are you sure you're a Sens fan? You're never happy dude!!! I hope you're single because your depressing. Lollll
So I get ripped on for defending the yakemchuk pick and pumping his tires. For talking positive about the moves that staios has made to build an identity for this team and specifically acquire players with a purpose. Literally just finished a post defending Green. Now I call a spade a spade where the team did not play well and my entire character gets shit on. Do you pay attention what's happening here at all?

f*** this board.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I also am a bit worried but hes only 22 and dmen take time to develop. He looked lost on the Habs 3rd goal especially.
Chabot looked worse and he's 28.

Tough game for both of them.

Kleven looked good against a full team of NHL players on Sunday. He will thrive in a structured game and system. Just like last year when he was up. I am not worried about him at all.

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
Chabot looked worse and he's 28.

Tough game for both of them.

Kleven looked good against a full team of NHL players on Sunday. He will thrive in a structured game and system. Just like last year when he was up. I am not worried about him at all.
Chabot is worriesome. If he was a forward I would describe him as a soft floater. God help me I sound like aragorn.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Chabot has a lot of miles on that body. I'm starting to wonder what he's going to be like on the ice on the other side of 30.

Hopefully Green manages his minutes a lot better.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
If you’re going to be in a bad mood after a game like this, it’s going to be a long season for you.

I'm in a bad mood because 3 of our guys might be injured and also because I think we lack toughness. But otherwise life's good lol

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Pretty much everyone was average tonight. Pinto, Batherson, Chabot, Jensen, Amadio, Kleven blending in with that Montreal roster.

I thought this was a good first game for Norris and Zub. Sanderson had a quiet but effective game.

Greig had a good game. Probably our best player. Yakemchuk had some good plays offensively and a turnover that led to a goal. Ullmark saved us a few times, he had a good game overall.
The Fs were awol on the goal resulting from Yak's failed pass. They bear some responsibility for that goal.

Outplaying the other team means absolutely nothing if you don't win the game.
Outplaying other teams on a regular basis will result in more wins than losses and thus playoffs.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Well Stützle it's surely concussion protocol, much like Greig earlier this preseason. Could be something, or could be nothing, but there's absolutely no reason to risk it in preseason.

Tkachuk and Chabot, idk. Again, it's preseason, so there's no harm in giving them the rest of the night off and seeing how they feel today, but unlike concussions, you usually see signs immediately and are looking to see if they get better with a day or two off, concussions can have symptoms only appear a day or two later.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Chabot has a lot of miles on that body. I'm starting to wonder what he's going to be like on the ice on the other side of 30.

Hopefully Green manages his minutes a lot better.
The lack of management with Chabot under DJ is one of the things I despised the most about DJ. There was absolutely zero reason to be bagging Chabot for 30min a night during the lowest part of the rebuild putting miles on him unnecessarily.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Greig's reputation is the main culprit with this one. If anyone else made that hit, there wouldn't be anyone talking about it.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with Greig being the player he is. Teams would kill to have a guy like that.

I do think he needs to pick his spots better and take a page out of Marchand's book, though. He's incredibly talented. Focus on that a bit more for now.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad