GDT: Senators @ Devils | 1:00 p.m. | Prudential Center | SNET-E

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I was a huge Gonchar supporter now I'm down, he's ****ing slow and soft as hell, jesus christ he's scared to get hit ****ing grand pa

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
I was a huge Gonchar supporter now I'm down, he's ****ing slow and soft as hell, jesus christ he's scared to get hit ****ing grand pa

Gonchar has played to the level of his team since he became a Penguin. No surprise here.

Mercurial

#lalala
Oct 29, 2009

Tell us how you really feel. He's been very poor this year, little to no trade value.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Poor Bishop. This will be the second time he plays really well but the Sens don't even score 1 goal.

My reverse jinx worked !!!!! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Silverberg has got to get off that top line...he's the weak link next to Alfie and Turris...

Like I said..i love this guy..but I wouldn't be opposed to seeing him the in AHL for a FULL season...he's been weak on the puck all day.

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
Tell us how you really feel. He's been very poor this year, little to no trade value.

He is playing 25 minutes what do you expect from the geezer? Put him in a team like the Rangers were he has a reduced role he would do wonders.

Silf is gonna score i can feel it.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada

I'm ****ing depressed my team is so bad and unlucky right now, when I saw Karlsson get hurt I swear I had trouble breathing, I was so mad, and now we can't score, it's sad haha

Mercurial

#lalala
Oct 29, 2009
Silverberg has got to get off that top line...he's the weak link next to Alfie and Turris...

Like I said..i love this guy..but I wouldn't be opposed to seeing him the in AHL for a FULL season...he's been weak on the puck all day.

Just want to check, are you watching the game against the Devils?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad