GDT: Semifinal - May 25 - Canada vs Czech Republic

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
McDavid may the best player in the world if we look at the last few seasons but for this season Kucherov is the best in my opinion and should get the MVP award.
Absolutely Kuch should get Hart. Tampa is so much better than Edmonton though. If you could sign one guy today for your team next year for the exact same money and term... McDavid or Kuch... who you taking?

Reactions: Legend Leinonen

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Absolutely Kuch should get Hart. Tampa is so much better than Edmonton though. If you could sign one guy today for your team next year for the exact same money and term... McDavid or Kuch... who you taking?

Barkov ;).

Probably McDavid. I don't like the darkside I've seen of Kucherov sometimes in this tournament and in the NHL with undiscplined actions. He injured Finnish defender Markus Nutivaara with some stupid shit in the playoffs against Columbus. Nutivaara would've been in this Finnish WHC team.

Reactions: Czechboy

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
go back and read what was said to his initial comment and if you can honestly tell me with a straight face that i did anything wrong here I don't know what to tell you.

The guys is just off the wall, period.

I am only saying you placed his luck comment in way different context. Not saying he was right with the luck comment and if you cant see it, I dont know what to tell you either.

LateSleeper

Apr 12, 2019
Yeah, his 1 minutes of ice time in the last 2 combined games is a real problem for us. The better observation (and I apologize is that it looks like I'm attacking here... it isn't my intention) is that Vrana has been on the ice for 30 seconds and we had 3 good scoring chances. That was actually our best sequence of the entire game.

He butchered the biggest chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad