GDT: Semifinal - May 25 - Canada vs Czech Republic

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I'm actually wrong!

Looked at the minutes.. Gulas is at 8 minutes. Moravcik is under 3. Vrana is up t0 7. Other than Chytil, it actually looks relatively normal.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Send an isolation video of Matt Murray to Hockey Canada so the kids can see what fundamentally perfect looks like in action.

Reactions: Dominance

Christien

May 1, 2010
That “you got that’s power of me” song is probably the worst song ever. Wonder how much that band paid for TSN to play that song every 5 minutes

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Well, this has been awful. Coach is now making logical decisions (too late) and Francouz has been good but we're not pushing Canada at all. Finns played a crazy hard game against Russian's and wore them down. We're not doing that, we're playing dead and trying to counter attack. You don't counter attack when you're down by 3 goals.lol If it at least looked like a battle of some sort? I apologize to the Finns for a very well rested Canada tomorrow.

1 more period... let's see what happens.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
This is a weird tournament if it's a CAN-FIN final. Both with almost miraculous comebacks in their QF matches with goalies pulled.

It could've so easily been RUS-SUI and CZE-SWE match ups in the semis (due to new seeding system those would be the semifinal match ups). I think it would be Russia facing one of CZE or SWE in the final, with RUS getting the gold.

Reactions: Legend Leinonen

Retroglyphs

Mar 23, 2018
Would have been important for the Czechs to at least get one goal back... now they need a miracle.
I'd have nothing against Kubalik hammering one in right at the start of that last period - deal? :sarcasm:

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
This is a weird tournament if it's a CAN-FIN final. Both with almost miraculous comebacks in their QF matches with goalies pulled.

It could've so easily been RUS-SUI and CZE-SWE match ups in the semis (due to new seeding system those would be the semifinal match ups). I think it would be Russia facing one of CZE or SWE in the final, with RUS getting the gold.
cue @jj cale in 3,2... to explain it wasn't a miraculous comeback. Thank god you didn't use the word 'luck'.lmao

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I guess Moravcik got hurt... nice start to period.. 20 seconds in and no goal against from behind the net.

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Finnish betting Company Veikkaus give following odds:

Canada 1.05
Tie 16.00
Czech 77.70

for results of the game after 2 periods.

Personally I wouldn't bet for Czech win anymore. :|

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
And I was hoping to face your team tomorrow :laugh: Now I get Russia instead probably..

Don't know if Ovechkin, Kovalchuk and others will be fired up to get bronze. Kucherov, the best player of the world this season loosing almost guaranteed Stanley Cup with that monster team Tampa and now having to battle for bronze. All Kuch will be motivated to do tomorrow is to take some undisciplined penalties. Seen that before.

Reactions: Retroglyphs

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Don't know if Ovechkin and Kovalchuk and others will be fired up to get bronze. Kucherov, the best player of the world this season loosing almost guaranteed Stanley Cup with that monster team Tampa and now having to battle for bronze. All Kuch will be motivated to do tomorrow is to take some undisciplined penalties. Seen that before.
McDavid? (note: also an Oiler's fan... I might be bias).

Reactions: Messrules11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad