GDT: Semifinal - May 25 - Canada vs Czech Republic

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I like the Canadian defensive play (unfotunately :laugh: ) ... There are always more Canadian than Czech players fighting in the same spot, more energy, hunger.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
It's almost as though we are trying to not let Canada score the fourth goal instead of scoring our first one.lol I mean, Canada must be loving this easy pace. They'll be nice and rested after this.. might have to go for jogs or something to work up a sweat.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
It's almost as though we are trying to not let Canada score the fourth goal instead of scoring our first one.lol I mean, Canada must be loving this easy pace. They'll be nice and rested after this.. might have to go for jogs or something to work up a sweat.

Murray has been good.

Czechs have had chances.

Reactions: illone84

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
3 good chances for a goal there... so close! Vrana with a glorgious chance... it's almost like the coach has destoyed him.

Here's an idea.. let's take one of our best pure goal scorers (in fact, one of our only ones)... let's call him out in the media, let's bench him and treat him like shit. Then we'll put him in against Canada when down 3-0... when he doesn't score and makes a mistake we can say 'told you so'. Classic 1950's coaching if I ever saw it!

Reactions: Retroglyphs

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Its like demoting Červenka back in 2011 in the semis, only to have him score a hat trick in the bronze medal game afterwards..

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Vrana not exactly lighting it up...
Yeah, his 1 minutes of ice time in the last 2 combined games is a real problem for us. The better observation (and I apologize is that it looks like I'm attacking here... it isn't my intention) is that Vrana has been on the ice for 30 seconds and we had 3 good scoring chances. That was actually our best sequence of the entire game.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Yeah, his 1 minutes of ice time in the last 2 combined games is a real problem for us. The better observation (and I apologize is that it looks like I'm attacking here... it isn't my intention) is that Vrana has been on the ice for 30 seconds and we had 3 good scoring chances. That was actually our best sequence of the entire game.

I see that kind of thing in the NHL too.

It's frustrating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad