GDT: Semifinal - May 25 - Canada vs Czech Republic

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
Czechs not gonna win this game by trying to out-pretty Canada. So much pretty passing with very weak shots. Not gonna work.

Just pepper, and drive to the net. You are not gonna beat Canada at their own game.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Pretty good period, we were better then them all around by a bit and we killed off 2 penalties in a strong manner.

Good start.

Murky

Jan 28, 2006
1-0 is a good position to be after the first. I feel a little bit confident.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Pfft, you are saying that because you prefer to play the czechs.

Finland never beat CAN nor CZE in a final so I'm kind of fearing them both. CZE is pretty much playing at home and have a lot of NHL players as well.

Hoping this game remains like this, a tight war so the players feel this game tomorrow when they play against Finland.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
It doesn't look like a typical Czech Canada game... eg. 5-1.

We missed out on 2 PP opportunities and Canada has yet get a powerplay (which is 50%, a number almost as riduclous as Stone's 30% shooting percentage)

Canada played it perfect. Very controlled period, Got an early lead. Shut the crowd up and now Czechs are chasing them.

Czechs got a lot of good chances in close with tips and such. Murray did a real good job.

I'm not happy, I hate that Plan A is very clearly 'give the puck to Gulas' who can't keep up. This is by far the stupides tthing in the entire tournament. I hate that I haven't seen Vrana. I hate that Moravcik is out against Stone. I don't blame Kolar as I think that might be his first mistake of tourney.

Czech second and third period have been our big strengths. Not sure about Canada.

Also, I think it has now been 5 years and 1 period since Czechs scored in a semi game.

Also, TSN is showing hihglights of the game and breaking it down. CT24 is showing highlights of Kaspar scoring goals in 2010 in shootouts.. I have no idea why.lol

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Finland never beat CAN nor CZE in a final so I'm kind of fearing them both. CZE is pretty much playing at home and have a lot of NHL players as well.

Hoping this game remains like this, a tight war so the players feel this game tomorrow when they play against Finland.
Finland will be ready after their game today, I suspect both of these teams whoever goes on will be after this one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad