PGT: Semi-Final | United States Vs Finland | 9:30 PM ET | NHLN/TSN - Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I hate praising Kings players at any level, but Turcotte was terrific tonight.

For exactly the reasons you have always heard NHL people talk about him too. He did fall asleep on the second goal against, but he was really good for Team USA tonight. But it was an in your face driving energy and he battled his ass off on the boards all night.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
I feel like canada is going to dismantle the US this time. The US defense isnt very good. The York pairing is the only dependable one and they were bad tonight. That canadian offense is going to bear down on them every shift and i dont think they can handle it.

Im thinking 6 or 7 to 0. Maybe the zegras line gets a goal.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
For exactly the reasons you have always heard NHL people talk about him too. He did fall asleep on the second goal against, but he was really good for Team USA tonight.
I mean Zegras, the guy I've got a rooted interest in, has had his share of defensive gaffes. That play wasn't great but it doesn't take away from the rest of Turcotte's night.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Coach Bombay is licking his chops at the opportunity to coach Zegras

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
Sometimes you get it, sometimes you get got. That's all it is.

Good luck to U.S. (and Zegras spefically) in the final.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Nobody I want to see us play in a final more than Canada
No team better to beat than Canada
Nobody I hate to lose more than to Canada

no team I respect more than Canada. But man I hope our best hockey is going to be played tomorrow, this wasn’t near good enough to hang with Canada this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad