PGT: Semi-Final | United States Vs Finland | 9:30 PM ET | NHLN/TSN - Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sakux

Feb 5, 2013
Great game! Finland were the better team but USA had an easier time finding the net.

Canada is going to win the final rather easily I think.

Reactions: Holystik

Stoat

Jan 5, 2014
Oulu
Gg. Upsets like this can happen in bo1.

Usa has never won Finland in bo7.

GL to final.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
What a game. Loved it. Going to be a classic tomorrow
I am going to miss this Tourny. In a BS year, this tourny was a bright spot

Well done Edmonton. Thank you for the memories and relief in advance

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Congratz for team USA, better team won. Hope you guys get the gold! Great tournament for Finland no superstars and they really pushed what they can. Heinola,Lundell and Piiroinen top3 players. Bronzegame gives goosebumps as much as cold sweated woolsock so im gonna pass. Cheers Americans.

Reactions: Osprey

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
Closest and most exciting game I've watched.
Happy to be facing USA for Gold, would have been happy facing Finland too.

It's going to be great.

Reactions: snipes

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Good game USA. Finland was the better team and way more in the driver's seat in this game. But Finland did not bury enough of their chances. Had many of those, way more than the opponent. But goals count. That's it.

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
Proud of you Finland!

You should be proud. Don't worry Canada will absolutely embarrass the Americans soon for you.

Shocker

Dec 20, 2019
Congrats USA. Amazing game. Literally couldn’t have asked for a better one. Go get gold. One of the best back and forth I’ve seen in a while!
Well, if you ask me, i'd rather taken some OT action in there too if we're gonna lose.

:sarcasm:

But anyways, great game, all the luck against Canada, it's 7am, i'm off to bed.

Reactions: Chainshot

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
One helluva hockey game. Feel for the Finns, really gutsy effort in this one. Americans' talent won them the game in the end.

USA is who I wanted against Canada in the gold medal game, pretty clearly the two most skilled teams this year. Would have been a shame if they didn't get to face off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad