TSN: Sekeres says Canucks are no longer being considered by Lucic

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Vancouver fans should be cautiously happy. You know Bennings still going to use that money to severely overpay for one or 2 players.

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa
From what I read, seemed like most Canucks fans opposed the idea of Lucic signing there.

Probably but the ones who were all for it were quite vocal. Do they realize Ryan Miller is on the team? There is no way Miller would accept Lucic being on his team. He would walk out.

Paulinvancouver

Gas station in Carbondale did not have fresh yams!
Dec 19, 2015
Thank the lord!

I wouldn't have wanted Lucic for any term or $.

I don't have to disown my team!! Woo hoo!

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
I'm happy to sign Eriksson for the Sedin line. He'll make more sense term wise and money wise along with fit since he's already played with them internationally it won't be walking in blind.
The question is who else will get some bigger money offers from Vancouver. Worries me is the Troy Brouwer's of the world looking for the 5 million dollar payday.
Canucks would probably like a 2way RW for the 2/3 lines of Sutter/Burrows Horvat/Baertschi. Whichever doesn't get Virtanen that is.

Positive Vibes

im just here to argue
Jun 24, 2016
Depths of Hell
Probably but the ones who were all for it were quite vocal. Do they realize Ryan Miller is on the team? There is no way Miller would accept Lucic being on his team. He would walk out.

I would hope Miller wouldn't hold that much of a grudge for running into him all those years ago?

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
Thank goodness. I'd much prefer overpaying Eriksson versus overpaying Lucic.

His lack of footspeed and floating will only look worse over the next few years.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
If Lucic signs with the Oilers, I hope that just like with Sekera the rumour price is higher than the actual one

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
For Vancouver's sake, hopefully all the big free-agents sign elsewhere so they can properly finish low enough for a good draft pick.

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
It's actually interesting. The poll on the canucks' board was about 90% against signing Lucic while the poll on the Oiler's board is about 80% in favour.

That's cuz the Oilers are trying to make the playoffs and the Canucks are trying not to make the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad