TSN: Sekeres says Canucks are no longer being considered by Lucic

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Thank your lucky stars. I hope he signs with Montreal's just to see the reactions of Habs and Bruins fans. You know they're all going to lose their **** if that happens.

As a Habs fan I would take him before Ladd or Backes...The only player I would like to get before him is Eriksson.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Where are all the Nuck fans who were certain he was coming?

And nobody ever answered what the hell Ryan Miller was going to do anyways.

It's actually interesting. The poll on the canucks' board was about 90% against signing Lucic while the poll on the Oiler's board is about 80% in favour.

HamiltonOHL

BulldogsFan00
Jun 30, 2005
Hamilton, Ontario
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 30m30 minutes ago
Don't know which are the 2 teams but we know that Edmonton, Vancouver, Montreal, Dallas among teams very interested...

so if thats the case with vancouver out its down to Dallas, montreal and edmonton as the 2 teams out of those 3

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Don't know which are the 2 teams but we know that Edmonton, Vancouver, Montreal, Dallas among teams very interested...

so if thats the case with vancouver out its down to Dallas, montreal and edmonton as the 2 teams out of those 3

Anaheim is in the mix for sure.

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
Bob Mackenzie reporting Edmonton's offering something around:

7 years for 6-6.5 million per year.

What's your source for this?

Bob Mckenzie said its a rumour and emphasized on that part but heard Lucic could be getting something like 7 years and 6.5M. Didn't specifically say it's Edmonton.

With that said, wouldn't surprise me if Edmonton is the one offering that if the rumours are true but unless you seen or heard something else, Mckenzie never said it was Edmonton that offered him that as far as I know.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011

I would love to see Lucic in Montreal for the laughs!

But if they did get Lucic, they're gunna be tough to play against with Weber and Shaw.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
All these guys have a $6 mil cap hit, does he deserve to be linked in with these guys?

Crawford, Corey CHI Goaltender
Plekanec, Tomas MTL Center
Staal, Jordan CAR Center
Schneider, Cory NJD Goaltender
Pavelski, Joe SJS Center
Green, Mike DET Defence
Boychuk, Johnny NYI Defence
Duchene, Matt COL Center
Hall, Taylor NJD Left
Eberle, Jordan EDM Right
Couture, Logan SJS Center
Johnson, Erik COL Defence
Nugent-Hopkins, Ryan EDM Center
Saad, Brandon CLB Left
Forsberg, Filip NAS Center
Miller, Ryan

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida

Can't see Lucic going back east so most likely that leaves Montreal out i could see possibly Dallas, Edmonton can't see how Dallas can afford him though i think they're pretty tight here.

McDavidbowie

Mar 2, 2016
To be honest I don't think Lucic is signing in Edmonton either.

He likely wants to be on a team like Dallas who will be a contender.

Red Piller

Canucks
May 29, 2013
Where are all the Nuck fans who were certain he was coming?

And nobody ever answered what the hell Ryan Miller was going to do anyways.

Are you a tampa fan or an oiler fan? I'm going to switch my allegiance too every year to whoever looks good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad