Just a few hours ago this morning, clear now
1696178664362.png

I don't know WTF to expect today to be honest lol

Reactions: Dirty Dog

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
The fact that Elam can't get on the field ahead of Cam Lewis in a week where his positional versatility is less important (with Hamlin being active) is damning. Yes, Lewis is a strong special teams player, but given the quality of the passing game we're playing against, Elam should have been able to force his way onto the active roster with Hamlin covering the ST duties.

I expect them to keep Elam for the depth this season, but he'll be gone in the offseason.
I don't see how this is any different than any other week - Hamlin has to be dressed because he's the 3rd safety. Lewis is a core special teams guy and Hamlin has never been that - he's not taking Lewis' spot on the special teams.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
I don't see how this is any different than any other week - Hamlin has to be dressed because he's the 3rd safety. Lewis is a core special teams guy and Hamlin has never been that - he's not taking Lewis' spot on the special teams.
I have bad memories of last years Vikings game, but hopefully he is not needed in any critical situations

Behind on sleep and way too worked up over a week 4 game is not a good combo.
1696179136662.png

---

How will the league tell Romo to frame the game today lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad