Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
I need a new cap and a new hoodie and I was going to get some Bills merch.

So the really important question is … do I buy them now? Or wait until the Super Bowl Champion versions come out?

newfiejesus

Sep 19, 2016
Newfoundland
I need a new cap and a new hoodie and I was going to get some Bills merch.

So the really important question is … do I buy them now? Or wait until the Super Bowl Champion versions come out?
If you're planning to be out in social situations to follow the playoffs or need your colours freshened, you buy now. If you're not out and about too much the next month and/or got decent gear in your closet, you wait for commemorative goods.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
That's an instant classic and a top five McBeane game for me. Swiping the division at the buzzer is legendary - four in a row.

Miami is a legit team. They weren't going to let us just stroll in and strongarm the division without a fight. They can absolutely beat KC and give us HOU or CLE. Can't believe they abandoned Achane in the 2nd. And I was so glad they punted on that 4th and in late.

Shakir is dynamic. Very reliable slot with massive YAC ability. He's going to have a breakout, storybook playoff on this run we're about to make. Kincaid can go off at any time now too. 14-10 86-88 4/26/5, 12 personnel after all. And credit to Sherfield on that insane TD, shows how good all of these guys really are.

"That's why he's Dane Jackson... he's so blue collar" - McD
Could of been much greater margin of victory instead of typical heart attack time with points left on the field. But that's who we are.

1) Allen under all out blitz, Davis breaks inside, Josh misfires, corner reads it, pick in end zone (-7)
2) End of half, Josh does not read safety in middle of field who comes over and helps stop Johnson from reaching the end zone (-7)
3) Strip Sack on Josh in Miami territory. (-3)
4) 55 yard field goal, they will not kick from 50+ for some reason. btw I agree with the decision to go for it (But still -3)

Still love "The Dude"

But 20 points left on field
Bills 41-Miami 14

stealth1

Aug 28, 2009
Niagara, Ontario
I said I didn't care what happened in the regular season, just make the playoffs and peak at the right time... They couldn't have put me to the test more in regards to that.
Are they really peaking at the right time? While they have won 5 in a row, the offense is still struggling to put up points. I can't see this team going far with this offense and the turnovers they do each game.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
If you're planning to be out in social situations to follow the playoffs or need your colours freshened, you buy now. If you're not out and about too much the next month and/or got decent gear in your closet, you wait for commemorative goods.
Many local stores are low after the holidays I have noticed

Anyone remember the merchandise tents that used to pop up around town when the Bills were making playoff runs ?

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Dawkins missed a drive with a bad cut on his hand. Ryan VanDemark filled in. It was the longest a Bill's starting O lineman has been out this season of a game per wgr

Douglas said post game he thought he could of returned but Jackson settled in

Von Miller is still toast

Last edited:

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Dawkins missed a drive with a bad cut on his hand. Ryan VanDemark filled in. It was the longest a Bill's stating O lineman has been out of a game per wgr

Douglas said post game he thought he could of returned but Jackson settled in

Von Miller is still toast
they can’t put Miller out there next week

Pittsburgh would love to just run at him over and over and all he does on pass rushes is run in a straight line past the QB

Gimme Jonathan in his place and rotate the DEs more if needed

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Hey josh. My coach wife and daughter of electrical engineer had a good thought. If your vision , messed w artificially w enhanced reality ( see also pikachu test games on phone approx 2016) , not trusting yr vision and certainty in real time like the defensive back on the minn diggs miracle play, causes charge in order to complete that task.
So following that possibly flawed logic ,
By running and getting hit , you may or may not , fully dissipate that charge ( reset youself to base reality) and be able to not be messed w in red zone to be more certain, trust , what u see.

Last edited:
Reactions: HOOats

stealth1

Aug 28, 2009
Niagara, Ontario
You should see how that 2021 regular season ended down the stretch before they went off.
Yeah record wise it's similar. The difference is the offense was clicking in the last few games in 2021. That team was putting up over 30 points a game. This team struggles to get to 21 most games.

IMO if this team wants to win a Super Bowl, Allen needs to stop with the hero ball. Keep the running a part of his game but change is passing game to play more of a game manager. What happened to taking the easy passes that they did at the beginning of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad