Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Josh is who he is at this point in time.
One wouldn't assume success when trying to turn a game manager into a gunslinger, so maybe it's time to accept that by the same token you can't expect a baller to be good at playing it safe no matter how much the situation calls for it.
Dude gets s**t done, even if it might not always look pretty.

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
OK, just got home from Work, then Brothers to watch game.

All I have to say is, thank god Jags lost. Making this game a "mulligan" if the Bills crapped the bed. Cause I would have had a heart attack after some of the most " Billsiest Bills" plays I've seen all year.

The Bills never make it easy.

I'm all for playing KC at home. Mahomes having to silent snap and not make adjustments at the line. I really think we could steamroll them. especially with their shaky receiving core.

That and I'm sure KC's D will be less effective without the noise advantage also.

Reactions: SharkInABoloTie

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
No need. They have answers in house. Gabe is decent but they have answers that may actually diversify their offense.

Bigger concern is Douglas. Man I hope he is ok.
To his credit, Dane Jackson balled out in relief. The one PI aside, but you can live with that. We're better with Douglas for sure but we have depth there.

And how about Baylon Spector being solid in there as well? Another guy put in a tough spot who held his own.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
One wouldn't assume success when trying to turn a game manager into a gunslinger, so maybe it's time to accept that by the same token you can't expect a baller to be good at playing it safe no matter how much the situation calls for it.
Collinsworth (love him or hate him) nicknamed Josh "The Dude" (from Big Lebowski) tonight. I love it, sums him up perfectly and hope it sticks.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
To his credit, Dane Jackson balled out in relief. The one PI aside, but you can live with that. We're better with Douglas for sure but we have depth there.

And how about Baylon Spector being solid in there as well? Another guy put in a tough spot who held his own.
Hats off to those two and the defense as a whole for sure. Feels like McDermott has generally outcoached McDaniel and has a good understanding of how to take away the offense's bread and butter of the quick game over the middle and some of the misdirection/eye candy stuff. Waddle being out was also a big advantage.

Reactions: Dingo44

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20240108_002013_Instagram.jpg

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I have said most of the season- no matter how bad he's playing- he gets it done when it needs to be done. That's the trait of a really good QB. The INTs can be so frustrating, though.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm

All three above , shakir is truly clutch , Kincaid is as well poyer had two key plays and the other actives that all stepped up w the same will josh diggs and knox showed.

Helluva effort by mcdaniels wnd the players buying into his game plan that's tough to sustain for 60 against the bills when refuse to lose

Harty , as he said blacked out and just hit that crease w a heluva juke to really be the guy that gets us the momentum to play at home next week. Truly impressive effort.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Mike McDaniel outsmarted himself in the 2nd half and McDermott ate his lunch. Two runs in the 2nd half is coaching malpractice
He *loves* to have Tua throw on 3rd and short even when the run game's cooking and I don't understand why.

On a related note: dear Miami, please pay Tua $50M+ long-term. He's a very good scheme merchant, but still just a scheme merchant. And for all the talk of him being a cerebral Bama QB, he stares down his first reads a ton, and his second read is almost always just "where's Tyreek?"

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Black Monday starts EARLY:

Unsurprising. Dude could NOT figure out how to use his best weapons: Bijan, Drake London and Kyle Pitts.

Get a mediocre QB in there and they'll be the favorites in the NFC South next year. A premier pass rusher wouldn't hurt much either.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
•Glad to see Diggs making big plays.

•Cooke hasn’t been Cooking much lately and also dropped a big a TD.

•Our run D inside is tight.

•Our run D outside is loose.

•Shakir is getting better every week.

•Davis, good luck playing in Atlanta or Tampa or something next season.

•Our front 4 couldn’t pressure Tua tonight.

•We should DOMINATE the Steelers next week but we all know the Bills are going to give us a partial heart attack. Again. Because that’s what they do.

4 more wins.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
•Glad to see Diggs making big plays.

•Cooke hasn’t been Cooking much lately and also dropped a big a TD.

•Our run D inside is tight.

•Our run D outside is loose.

•Shakir is getting better every week.

•Davis, good luck playing in Atlanta or Tampa or something next season.

•Our front 4 couldn’t pressure Tua tonight.

•We should DOMINATE the Steelers next week but we all know the Bills are going to give us a partial heart attack. Again. Because that’s what they do.

4 more wins.

Tua was doing quick release throws in under 3 seconds. Hard to get pressure on that.

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
That's an instant classic and a top five McBeane game for me. Swiping the division at the buzzer is legendary - four in a row.

Miami is a legit team. They weren't going to let us just stroll in and strongarm the division without a fight. They can absolutely beat KC and give us HOU or CLE. Can't believe they abandoned Achane in the 2nd. And I was so glad they punted on that 4th and in late.

Shakir is dynamic. Very reliable slot with massive YAC ability. He's going to have a breakout, storybook playoff on this run we're about to make. Kincaid can go off at any time now too. 14-10 86-88 4/26/5, 12 personnel after all. And credit to Sherfield on that insane TD, shows how good all of these guys really are.

"That's why he's Dane Jackson... he's so blue collar" - McD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad