Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
So if you don’t buy peacock, this game is blacked out? Not paying for anymore services.
It's on WGRZ in Buffalo and KNBC in Los Angeles. Outside those markets in the US the only legal way to watch is on Peacock. It's not a blackout because Peacock is available everywhere in the USA...it's no different than if someone didn't have cable wanting to watch Monday Night Football on ESPN.

Also, GEORGE PICKENS DID A THING! Go Steelers (blegh)....

Reactions: Husko

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
We're going to see if Browning can lead a comeback against a good though banged up defense. Pittsburgh just needs to not turn the ball over.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Gotta love the Bengals not going for the Tush Push on 4th and inches. I guess it wasn't a shotgun run...

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
I easily use ours if Coleman is available, his contested catch ability is elite.
His separation ability is ordinary.
They needed to use better draft capital on a receiver for years now. I’m tired of watching them look for secret value on day 3. Even day 2 would be a nice change of pace….but they need to start figuring out how they’re going to get an eventual #1. They skipped getting Diggs a quality partner and have paid for it. Time has come to find his eventual replacement. Can’t just throw mid round rookies and cheap UFAs at it as he declines with age. Need multiple high end WR options added.
Teams get top receivers outside of the first round. They don’t need multiple high end receivers. Kincaid is about to explode.

Which position suffers for the sake of receiver?

This is video game thinking.

Last edited:

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I should be excited for this game. It's likely going to be a blowout. It's on a Saturday so there's no work the next day like there usually is. It's in primetime. We're in the middle of an important stretch to make the playoffs.

But I have to watch the game at a family holiday gathering and I am 100 percent sure my mom and stepmom are going to slowly escalate from backhanded compliments to a geriatric street fight between kickoff and the fourth quarter.

Go Bills!

TheStorm

Sep 15, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
I should be excited for this game. It's likely going to be a blowout. It's on a Saturday so there's no work the next day like there usually is. It's in primetime. We're in the middle of an important stretch to make the playoffs.

But I have to watch the game at a family holiday gathering and I am 100 percent sure my mom and stepmom are going to slowly escalate from backhanded compliments to a geriatric street fight between kickoff and the fourth quarter.

Go Bills!
Every time we think it's going to be a blowout it's not and Everytime we think it's not it does end up being one....so I'm going to choose to think it's gonna be super close lol

• Haha
Reactions: buffalowing88

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I feel like this could be a more challenging game than it appears.

A QB you don't have much film on, with a new coach, that makes them unpredictable. Plus they had more time to prepare, and you're traveling all the way across the country.

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Bengals losing is huge.

Thanks Pittsburgh.

We still need to do us but 100 percent if we win out and hosting wildcard most likely.

2-1 we are about 70 percent and likely away wildcard.

Take care of business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad