Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
If Lawrence continues this/doesn't play, they will be out of the playoffs.

Who is now in concussion protocol. The Jaguars could realistically lose to Tampa and Tennessee to close out the season. And if either the Colts or Texans win 2 out of their final 3, the South could change hands. That might actually help the Bills, by forcing a good record out of the Wild Card race and into the Division. But, I still have eyes for the AFC East.

Apparently I'm not the only one who noticed.

Last edited:

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I'd love to see a massive Steelers upset prior to a Bills win on Saturday, but I doubt they'll be able to keep up with Cincy between how depleted their defense is and their offense being a mess.

I don’t think Steelers will win, but I don’t think browning losing to anyone will be a massive upset. Probably will be a close game

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
:D

---
Screen Shot 2023-12-18 at 10.36.13 AM.png

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
I'm in Orange County and two weeks ago I was contemplating Not going to the Bills Chargers game at SoFi.

Fast forward to this morning and I'm thinking it'll be a Great time with Bills Mafia 100% take over. What a diff two weeks makes!

Everyone is fired up for this one now. Gonna be 110% Mafia take over. Going Bills Xmas Pajamas all day. Wooooooo. Bills by a million.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Everyone is fired up for this one now. Gonna be 110% Mafia take over. Going Bills Xmas Pajamas all day. Wooooooo. Bills by a million.
As you know locals escape from LA for the holidays so the Mafia should have the town to themselves. Canters will treat you well. Canters Deli They are open on Christmas if your staying over.

1702922832193.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Selanne00008

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Is the game going to be on actual tv locally? I have peacock but I can’t see any way that my mother will figure it out even if i set it up for her

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Who's everyone got for Defensive MVP on this team so far? McDermott is obviously doing a good job all things considered on that side. Was discussing that with my brother last night after the game and he was adamant it was Bernard but I think Oliver has been the biggest gamebreaker and the most important as a result. Floyd and T. Johnson and even Benford have been great as well and if Douglas was here longer he'd be another pick.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
This is the kind of insightful, detailed, yet easy to understand analysis I wish we'd see more often (at all?) in hockey coverage.

I'm a casual Bills fan. Two questions:

1. Best game of the season?
2. How much of the recent success can be *fairly* attributed to replacing Dorsey?
1) this and the first Miami game are probably 1a and 1b
2) a lot of it. Not all, but a lot.

Reactions: Deep Blue Metallic

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
So with Jacksonville losing last night, every single one of these results HAS to happen for the Bills to miss at 11-6:

WEEK 16:
CIN over PIT
CLE over HOU
IND over ATL
JAX over TB
MIA over DAL

WEEK 17:
CLE over NYJ
IND over LV
MIA over BAL
CIN over KC
JAX over CAR

WEEK 18:
CIN over CLE
IND over HOU
JAX over TEN

13 straight results. And yeah, some would be upsets if they didn't happen, but some of these results would be upsets in their own right.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Who's everyone got for Defensive MVP on this team so far? McDermott is obviously doing a good job all things considered on that side. Was discussing that with my brother last night after the game and he was adamant it was Bernard but I think Oliver has been the biggest gamebreaker and the most important as a result. Floyd and T. Johnson and even Benford have been great as well and if Douglas was here longer he'd be another pick.

I think Oliver for me. Floyd, Bernard, Benford all deserves major props for stepping up though all season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad