Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
The one thing I love? The Bills didn't beat themselves.

Running game is working? Don't force a pass play, just keep pounding it. Make the Cowboys actually stop you before moving off the run. Cowboys didn't.

Penalties, other than the 2 PF on the defense, non-existent. That was huge on offense because it allowed them to stay with the run a lot easier.

No turnovers.

A little luck on the should have been blocked punt, the Diggs fumble, and the RTP flag on the first drive...but hey, always good to get lucky. But they made those lucky breaks count.

Best game by the defense since the injuries by far. They did well enough against the run and Prescott had no f***ing clue how to attack the D. And the pressure got home over and over again.
Luck? They muggedd diggs no call held on every play . Forgot thr face mask etc. i don't even think we're even and josh embellished and I'm amazed how strong mr 73 is. Taking 33 and throwing him at number 1 who tried and head butted shakir attempt to injure. Dominant game by both lines. Great tackling

The one thing I love? The Bills didn't beat themselves.

Running game is working? Don't force a pass play, just keep pounding it. Make the Cowboys actually stop you before moving off the run. Cowboys didn't.

Penalties, other than the 2 PF on the defense, non-existent. That was huge on offense because it allowed them to stay with the run a lot easier.

No turnovers.

A little luck on the should have been blocked punt, the Diggs fumble, and the RTP flag on the first drive...but hey, always good to get lucky. But they made those lucky breaks count.

Best game by the defense since the injuries by far. They did well enough against the run and Prescott had no f***ing clue how to attack the D. And the pressure got home over and over again.
Bery grown up using Josh the ultimate threat to the ultimate decoy

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Brandon Staley had to tell the media he hadnt lost the locker

The Bills went out and showed them
McDermott’s problem isn’t his relationship with the locker room it’s his relationship to being a good coach in hard moments.

It’s a McDermott made hole they’re trying to dig out of…not a players effort one.

Firing Dorsey may save them. Call came late and only when pressure was on him for blowing games at the end. He gets to look smart again because his offense has put up a ton of points three of the last four weeks. And a wr lined up offsides. Hope none of the next three games are close.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
They seem to be hitting their stride at the right time. I just hope it's not too little too late. They should have fired Dorsey in the offseason. They'd probably be 11-3 right now.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
I had a family Christmas so just finished watching the game and will read through your thoughts because it should be a Christmas gift to all Bills fans and certain to lift their spirits.

Thought 1: Great f***ing game!

Thought 2: No let downs the next two weeks. They need to keep playing to win, foot on the pedal, relentless, play at this level so Allen II is in at QB to start the third quarter. Losing to the current active rosters of the Chargers and Patriots would be an embarrassment worthy of immediate dismission of the HC. (I know that won't happen but we know what the Bills can be and losing to those teams in their current state as of December 17 2023 is unconscionable)

Last edited:

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Looks like we have to win out to make it. We have to go 3-0 and we either win the division or become a wildcard team if Miami loses only one game and it’s to us.

Because of this weekend’s scoreboard not being favorable we really have to win every game at this point. 2-1 probably doesn’t get it done unless we get a lot of help.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
That was way more fun than any Sabres game.
Easily, which is why Im way more forgiving of the Bills 'lows' compared to the Sabres. Theyre atleast one of the best regular season teams over the past 5 seasons. Just have to reach the promise land. It's at least on the menu.

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Looks like we have to win out to make it. We have to go 3-0 and we either win the division or become a wildcard team if Miami loses only one game and it’s to us.

Because of this weekend’s scoreboard not being favorable we really have to win every game at this point. 2-1 probably doesn’t get it done unless we get a lot of help.
We play the way we're capable of that's not a problem over the next 2 weeks. Chips could fall in a bunch of different ways and Miami could have the division locked up and has no reason to play starters but we could still get in a wild card. No point in looking into hypotheticals, just win out and we'll get in.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
- Bill's open -14 at LA Saturday Night
Home field advantage for Bills? :D

- The Bill's rushed for 266 yards today most of the Sean McDermott era. That's some complementary football.

- I do wonder if that goofball's trash piece has brought the team together ?

- Do the Bills remove interim from Joe Brady's title or wait to the offseason ?

- Skip Bayless called Dak MVP tonight, Most Valuable Pretender lol

- More serious I did notice Floyd holding his abdomen or ribs in the game on one play, and Phliips came out of the game with a wrist. I thought it was his best game in 2 seasons.

Last edited:

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT

NYT mode thinks it's about 50/50 that we get in if we go 2-1.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
1702865111503.png

This might of also been Dion Dawkins best game as a pro

Screen Shot 2023-12-17 at 9.27.01 PM.png

Last edited:

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
Not that it concerns the Bills, but whoever decided to let the Titans wear the Houston Oilers' throwbacks (against the Texans) deserves a swift punch in the throat. Hopefully it's Vrabel, because he's had a number of moments in his brief coaching career where the dude obviously spent more time thinking about playing games than winning them.

Last edited:

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
NYT mode thinks it's about 50/50 that we get in if we go 2-1.
Well, 50-50 if the loss is to the Dolphins, about 65% if it's to someone else, as it adds the chance Miami can lose to both Dallas and Baltimore and still open the door to the division.

50-50 that no more than two wildcards are 10-7 does seem high to me though. The Bills can only win a tiebreaker against Baltimore right now, and even that requires specific results (ie the Bills loss has to be to New England)

EDIT: They can also beat Kansas City in a tiebreaker at 10-7 but the odds of (1)no North or South team also being 10-7 (which would allow KC to advance on conference record (unless they also beat KC - we could get out 2nd in a CIN, KC, BUF tiebreaker if CIN beat KC)). and (2) KC losing the division to Denver at 10-7 are astronomically low.

Last edited:

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
So to simplify it down (to help my simple mind understand) if I’m understanding the standings correctly we need two of Cincinnati, Indianapolis, and Houston to lose one game and us to win out and we get a wildcard. And Indianapolis and Houston play each other so short of a tie one of those losses is built in.

And if we win out and Miami loses one additional game, we get the division.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad