Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I hate to say it but I could very easily see KC get the #1 seed again.

All Baltimore has to do is lose twice to JAX/SF/MIA/PIT and Miami once and KC's right back in the driver's seat and it's hard to see them losing to anyone except MAYBE Cincy in Cincy the rest of the way.

Last edited:

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Dunno. Not gonna lie I did the same thing
They just scored quick (before the two minute warning without using a timeout), got the 2 point, kicked off, held Miami 3 and out using their timeouts, got the ball back and scored again (with like 1:40 still left), then stopped Miami again.

No one covered Hopkins down the field on either of the last two drives.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
WTF happened???? I turned it off after the Levis fumble and Dolphins TD.

Did the Dolphins outchoke the Titans in a double Heimlich manure bowl??
Same. I just woke up to the news they lost. Wonderful news to wake up to.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011

They took turns imploding. For Tenn, it was two quick physical blunders. For Miami, it was 5 straight minutes of poor play calling. McDaniels choked.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA

the bills playoff drought one was better

I watched the packers- giants after the muffed punt given time in game left and what just happened there with Barkley fumble.

saw the added TD.

Tennessee drove down and scored a TD and 2 with 2+ left.

I switched back after giants won game.

Fins do a 3 and out and Tennessee gets ball with about 2:20 left. Then they got 2 pass plays getting them inside the red zone at 2 min left.
Tenn does plays forcing Miami to burn time outs before scoring.

Miami has about 1:40 and no time outs. Stopped on 4th down with about 25 sec left.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I really hope they don't entertain bringing him back, even on something that looks like a bargain like Poyer got. We need a complete fresh start at the safety positions. If we're going to be bad, at least be bad and young, fast, and cheap.
I wonder if the neck injuries last year and this year leads Hyde to hang it up.

Safety is one position group that they need to reset this offseason, for sure.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
We can laugh at the dolphins all we want. It doesn’t matter if we don’t keep winning.
vs DAL
@ LAC
vs NE

vs NYJ
vs DAL
@ B'more

The Bills need to just be one game better than the Dolphins over the next 3 and that week 18 game is for the division.

I can see a couple of paths to the Bills being one game better than Miami over the next three. Especially if Hill's ankle doesn't heal quickly.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
I found Mahomes' argument that the TD should've counted because of "greatness" truly disingenuous.

Question the call if it's close or disputed, sure. But when the infraction was clear as day? No go.

If it's true that in cases like this refs usually warn the coach before the snap, criticize that they didn't for all I care but don't insist the play should have counted.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
1702390296734.png

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
They took turns imploding. For Tenn, it was two quick physical blunders. For Miami, it was 5 straight minutes of poor play calling. McDaniels choked.
McDaniel can't help himself when it comes to dialing up passes even when that's not working and their run game is cooking

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

i

23. Buffalo Bills (7-6)​

Laiatu Latu, EDGE, UCLA

The Bills need to add an explosive playmaker, whether it be on offense or defense. And in this projection, the draft's most productive pass-rusher is waiting for them at No. 23. Latu, who medically retired from football while at Washington and then transferred to UCLA in 2022, has posted 23.5 sacks over the past two seasons. Medicals will obviously be huge for his evaluation, but based on tape alone, Latu has top-10-pick upside. His game is similar to that of Jaelan Phillips, thanks to his size (6-foot-5, 265 pounds), length and first-step speed.

Given that Floyd, Epenesa, and Lawson are all UFAs after the season, it would not shock me at all if the Bills used another early pick on an edge rusher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad