Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameMisconduct

Jul 20, 2006
Or maybe Tre moving to safety full time. Would mitigate his lost foot speed, while amplifying the best part of his game, his smarts.
I would like that as a way for Tre to continue with the team, but I just don't think he has the tackling skills to be effective as a safety. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

TheStorm

Sep 15, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
How convenient the Dolphins will probably wrap up the decision in this game. With the Jets next week and then they face actual good teams for the rest of the schedule, and we all know how well they do against those.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Muffed punt is how Tennessee is going to lose this. I'd say unbelievable, but it's perfectly believable.

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
Oh good sweet merciful jeebus. Holy christ, Titans. Just wow.

The dick in me is laughing. Enjoy Hopkins. You went for the money. So now watch your team bungle the game each week while you stand there wide open not getting the ball.

At this point, the Bills ain't winning the division. So the Titans imploding is just a way to kill any hope. Bills just need to focus on getting to 10-7.

Edit: Unfortunately, the Titans are playing teams we are tied with. If this loss breaks them it could kill the Bills chances against Texans and Jags.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad