Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Hate to call week 2 a must win, but with games at Cincinatti, Philly, and KC (not to mention the rest of the division games) on the docket they need to start banking wins if they don't want to make making the playoffs a chore.

Reactions: kirby11

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Allen had a dud game. How it played out was particularly frustrating... what else is new for Buffalo... but it was the season opener with some rust to shake off and against an elite defense that always gives him fits.

I do think Allen has been particularly bad under pressure ever since 13 seconds. Seems like any time expectations rise now, you can see the sweat and that thousand yard stare. I think once Rodgers went out, he kinda went into "everyone expects us to bulldoze these guys now" mode and it blew up on him.

If he's still pulling that crap so unsuccessfully next week, I'll start to worry.

Why suddenly has Josh regressed to an inaccurate infant? Hmmmm

1694718493816.jpeg

Attachments

• 1694718365189.jpeg
    1694718365189.jpeg
    252.1 KB · Views: 2

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
That's crazy nsa said so. We don't have that tech the niffle doesn't affect outcome. Nahh

I trust the big foot stomoing on our hill. I want to join the army and kill people that grow poppies to rival the federal reserve

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
So boring, talking about actual sport and not lame subversion would be better if it still existed in any pure form , as a whole fir 60 min, not just pure individual plays interspersed throughout false outcomes across the niffle, however subtil and plausible they seem.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Hate to call week 2 a must win, but with games at Cincinatti, Philly, and KC (not to mention the rest of the division games) on the docket they need to start banking wins if they don't want to make making the playoffs a chore.
I wouldn't call it must win, but if Allen has another day with a ton of TOs, then the pressure is really going to ramp up on him. It's going to be interesting to see how he responds. He's responded well to adversity in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad