Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameMisconduct

Jul 20, 2006
This is an excellent add. He is a legitimate upgrade, not just a replacement. Extremely happy with this move and it seems some packer fans are equally dismayed. The cost is extremely manageable (especially given the comp pick for Edmunds).

Great work Beane.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Great pickup, Douglas should take over for Jackson after this week. Plus they already had an extra 3rd comp. pick from letting Edmunds go.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
I really like this trade. I think Douglas will fit in well. He’s a “dawg” as the players like to say.

I also think he fits McDermott’s defensive scheme very well. He plays the way McD likes his DBs to play. He’s good at getting turnovers and good in a zone scheme.

I feel like this is the type of player McDermott knows how to maximize. Kind of reminds me of acquiring Hyde, and even Poyer to an extent (though Douglas is more well known/established).

Still hoping they can add a DT and/or LB too, but CB was definitely a big need and this fills a hole beyond this season too. I expect him to be starting, hopefully asap (like Sunday night would be great!).

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Beane will still have a comp 3rd (end of round ) for Edmunds as well!

I wonder if they sign Suh still this week ?

LB is still a worry

Rasul Douglas is a REALLY nice get, especially at that price. Color me very, very pleased.
Good tackler as well!

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Beane will still have a comp 3rd (end of round ) for Edmunds as well!

I wonder if they sign Suh still this week ?

LB is still a worry

Good tackler as well!

It'd be nice to at least kick the tires on Suh and see what's left. I don't feel comfortable with Settle/Ford/Phillips lining up next to Oliver or, worse yet, replacing him as well if he gets hurt again.

Not as worried about LB for some reason. I thought Dorian Williams looked good in the opportunities he's had. I wonder if McDermott just prefers to slowly integrate him in because Spector/Dodson didn't look nearly as impactful imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $716.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki