Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
No interest at all in Henry. He's almost washed. Latavius can do 90% of what he'd do here.

Adams is too pricey in assets and dollars. Give me Adam Thielen. He's producing like a superstar this year, can play multiple roles in an offense, and comes at a fraction of the cost.
Thielen and Hunter Renfrow might be the more realistic options if Beane were to trade for a WR.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Thielen and Hunter Renfrow might be the more realistic options if Beane were to trade for a WR.
Thielen just had a 10 catch game in Car, I wonder what Diggs opinion is on him ? Wasn't he pulling a hissy fit when they were splitting targets in Mn ?

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Thielen just had a 10 catch game in Car, I wonder what Diggs opinion is on him ? Wasn't he pulling a hissy fit when they were splitting targets in Mn ?
Diggs wants to win more than he wants stats at this point in his career.

I doubt he would be upset if they made an upgrade in the WR room and it makes the offense go.

Reactions: Husko

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Diggs wants to win more than he wants stats at this point in his career.

I doubt he would be upset if they made an upgrade in the WR room and it makes the offense go.
I wonder if Thielen would put a wrench in their pseudo slot plan for Kincaid ? or the insistence on more 12 personal. But I like the idea personally of Thielan at WR3 over Sherfield. Diggs-Davis-Thielen-Harty-Shakir. But still a bit short on playmaking since Sanders retired imo. Can they get Thielen on late pick swap or is he worth more like a 5th ?

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
The panthers aren’t trading Thielen! He’s their #1 overall picks favorite target by a long shot. Would be like the Bills trading away Beasley during Allen’s second year. You don’t cripple your rookie franchise QB.

Asymmetric Solution

Nov 29, 2018

This is exactly what they did in the Jags and Giants game during the majority of the first halves of those game. When it didn't work, Josh turned into Psycho Josh and had to bail the team out in both games. Unfortunately in the Jags game, the defense finally broke down.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Feel like Beasley lost a very visible step when he came back last season. If he doesn't have that first move to get separation towards the slot, he's not very valuable. Weird guy with some dumb takes but he was very good for us while it lasted. I can't imagine anyone is going to pick him up.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
There's nothing stopping another team from signing him off the Giants' practice squad. The interest just might not be there.
I agree. That’s why I said another team’s practice squad. He could have been signed to any team’s active roster from the giants practice squad. But now he’s free to sign with another practice squad if he thinks he will have a better shot at their roster.

But I think it’s likely there’s no interest from teams in even a practice squad spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad