GDT: Scoreboard Watching! Boston vs. Tampa

YinzAintBurgh*

Bruins have tiebreaker folks.. 3 games. Both won one in OT then Bruins won in regulation.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
It cannot be the Bruins game not counting because the point of the rule is to throw out an extra home game to the team with the extra advantage.

They are not going to wipe out the Bruins home game. One of the two Pens games get wiped out.

Yup, typed the team wrong. The first Pens game gets wiped out. But the result is the same, the Bruins have the tie breaker.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
You guys just blew my mind with the odd years and even years thing. WT*???

mind_blown.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
OMGZ WE DID IT! We totally collapsed and the Panthers won to give us an edge back in the playoffs. :laugh:

Hophog

Aug 7, 2006
Hershey, PA
I think it's borderline hilarious how concerned we are about whether or not we need two points or only one to get in. It looks like we are all fairly confident that this team can get at least one point over the next two games but not at all confident about being able to pull out a whole 2 points. I know that's what my gut is telling me:)

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
We helped a lot of teams today; probably after 15 years maybe someone likes me in Pittsburgh today,''

Jagr

Some one posted this in the Florida thread.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
so the Pens need 2 pts in order to make it regardless of other teams/results... in the games that count according to the tie-breakers rule, the Bruins have 3 pts vs the Pens while the Pens have only 2...

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
We helped a lot of teams today; probably after 15 years maybe someone likes me in Pittsburgh today,''

Jagr

Some one posted this in the Florida thread.

Yea, tweet was posted a page back. Jagr always brings the lulz.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad