Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
82 game hangover inbound
We’re about to go to Japan beginning on Wednesday, I’m going to bring all of my Stanley cup champions apparel and represent. My best friend is also meeting us there, I told him we need to take a healthy dose of sake bombs in honor of Zito-San. The celebrating continues!

Last edited:

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
It makes sense but kinda trippy to see half the names are staff and management.

It's always like that... I think every team has the right for 50-something names, and it is half-management/half-players...

Looks like the only obvious players who didn't make it are Uvis and Tobias... Which is okay I guess ! Even though, I would root for Balinskis to get his name on it...

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Looks like they forgot Matt Caldwell at first... LOL

Normally, it's 52 names, that's the number allowed by the NHL... It looks like we have 53 and that Matt isn't in the management part, but alone on his line after the players...

Not common ! lol

Was wondering about that one, would make sense if they forgot lol

Balinskis probably should've been on the cup, he contributed to keeping us in ur at the start of the season and having home ice was a definite advantage in the Finals.

chaser17

Dec 30, 2014
Am I the only one that gets the ick over Viola's wife and kids etched in?
Nope I think it's a bit of a loser move, the wife sure but the kids shouldn't be on there. Especially when they either forgot Matt Caldwell or had to get permission to add him last.

Reactions: Beezers Mask

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site

Nope I think it's a bit of a loser move, the wife sure but the kids shouldn't be on there. Especially when they either forgot Matt Caldwell or had to get permission to add him last.

Two of the kids are employed by the Panthers, aren't they ? Michael and Travis I think...

But yeah... I don't really care about it since Viola's ownership means SO MUCH to this team.

Him and Cifu literally saved this franchise IMO.

He can do whatever he wants for all I care !

It does look odd though... But as long as no notable names were forgotten on the management or players side, I'm okay with it !

And I don't see any misses...

Clint

Jul 14, 2003
Two of the kids are employed by the Panthers, aren't they ? Michael and Travis I think...
No. They're technically "Alternate Governors" according to the Panthers website but to my knowledge they have no other role on the team. Ick. Incredibly tacky.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006

Yeah I'm not a fan of it either but it's pretty common and he's paying for it all. I would've preferred if they put the Viola names last.

Management, coaches, players, then corporate and owners. Would be more ok with that. Give more acknowledgement to those that directly contributed.

BeezKnees

Jun 4, 2010
Orlando, FL
Also would have been nice to find a way for Spencer to get his name on... I know he didn't qualify, but the team still support him so much !

Maybe take out one of the Viola Tribe... Geez...

:biglaugh:
Viola probably submit his whole family tree lol. It would've been cool for Knight, but I get it. He didnt play a game for us this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad