Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
I'm sure if we win there will be excuses... If they continue to call the games the way they have.. We will hear that the refs swallowed the whistles... blah blah... if they start calling everything now we will say the opposite and be annoyed..

End of the day we need to score more goals then them in each game.... its def some rocket surgery mental games going on here.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut

I have been thinking about this. I feel like Forsling is a good gauge for if we will win this series. If he has a series defensively like the above... I think we win. If he struggles I would worry.

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I'm sure if we win there will be excuses... If they continue to call the games the way they have.. We will hear that the refs swallowed the whistles... blah blah... if they start calling everything now we will say the opposite and be annoyed..

End of the day we need to score more goals then them in each game.... its def some rocket surgery mental games going on here.
If we win IDGAF, lol

Nothing would make me happier, than to stick it to these losers.

Worse by far than any O6 team's fans we have come across.

Obnoxious, but more than anything trying to be.

Last edited:

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
I’d suggest avoiding the main boards. Oilers fans might be the dumbest f***s I’ve ever had the displeasure of speaking to.

We heard this before with Dallas. We heard this before with Dallas. We heard this before with Dallas.

When they have no rebuttal to a post, they just copy and paste. Quickly becoming the most obnoxious group of members on this board.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
We heard this before with Dallas. We heard this before with Dallas. We heard this before with Dallas.

When they have no rebuttal to a post, they just copy and paste. Quickly becoming the most obnoxious group of members on this board.
Never argue with stupid people. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Now, they didn't have trolling back then which is an artform itself :laugh:

Reactions: MaWa

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Hoping to hear more from the oilers fans

IMG_3527.jpeg

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Oilers fans are totally out to lunch lol. I have no idea why they keep talking about fighting. I’m guessing they just know they’re gonna get rekt in the game so they’re resorting to like basic “I’ll beat you up on the playground” type stuff?

Oh and apparently Ekholm-Bouchard are >>>>>> Ekblad-Forsling.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Folks, might as well take your Antarctica vacation right now. We don’t have a chance.

All the articles I see explain how McDLT is not only obviously the best player in the world, but practices the best, prepares to practice the best, accepts loss the least, anticipates victory the best, refuses loss the most.

He’s the happiest and unhappiest person in the world, at the same time.

We have no chance. Unless Benny lays a monster hit first shift.

Piston

Fire Luc and Blake
Jun 14, 2006
Santa Monica/Salt Lake
Haven't you heard, they are better than us in every respect, we will just have to show up and break some hearts as both the favorites and underdogs.

I watched a lot of games in both conferences. Florida, in my opinion, is better. Edmonton does not have an answer to your forecheck. Ceci, Kulak and Deharnais are all below average D-men. If there is one guy who can contain McDavid, it's Forsling- he should be the leader in the Conn Smythe conversation. The fact you picked up this guy off waivers is a testament to the greatness of your GM. Move Hyman from the front of the net, and the Panthers should win easily.

PatchesOhoulihan

Apr 18, 2024
Happy SCF eve. This rarely happens to be honest but at this moment, I feel confident in these guys. Usually I’m a worry wart.
I’m more confident in this series than I was the ecf

Only way we lose is if skinner turns into a real goalie

Reactions: Aksu

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Lol. Messier’s assessment is basically, how can the Panthers match up to the Oilers rather than the other way around

Heard that against the Rangers

I don’t get how stupid he is.

Messier has been pumping our tires all year, saying we were the best team, best contender and favorite.

Then he goes full 180 twice just because of pride… What a moron. That’s f***ing stupid ! :biglaugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad