SCF - Game 7: The Game of Fates, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Our defencemen and wingers are in complete failure mode that period. All of last game as well. They're playing cowardly. Not much McDavid can do when he isn't being passed the puck.
That wouldn't stop those guys I mentioned...............they would make something happen in spite of it, that's what all time greats do.

Chinaski89

May 17, 2019
Edmonton looks so lazy tonight. I've seen both Perry and Drain poke at the puck vs take an extra step. It's game 7...move your legs.
Perry I don’t think is capable due to age and probably a lapse in his Medicare. Drai is 110% hurt.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Too tight for my liking rooting for the Cats, but on the other hand outside of that one extended shift, Edmonton never really controlled this over Florida.

The Cats need to dig deeper here and impose themselves over the Oilers. There's no better time to drain the tank than right now. The Oilers will tire themselves out if this ends up going to OT and they spend more of the next two periods on their heels.

HockeyWooot

Jan 28, 2020
Nice start by both teams, great series.

I suspect Edmonton will open the game up in terms of chances.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
Can Edmonton keep taking all these hits? They need to score and regain dominance with play style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad