SCF - Game 7: The Game of Fates, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose

Apr 18, 2006
Felt pretty even, though Edmonton's inability to clear the zone could be very costly. Couple of glaring failure-to-clears.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
Florida comes in swarms at home and cycling below the dots. Edmonton will have to score on a counterrush.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Your best players have to be your best players, mcDrai better get the lead out and soon.

I love McDavid as much as the next guy but this is 4 periods now in the biggest of games and he hasn't been a difference maker. That's the thing with people anointing him as the best of all time, they forget about the other all timers and are just going with the guy who is an all timer but is playing now.

Think Mario and Wayne wouldn't be coming up big now?................you know they would. A guy like Mario ..................he' was a far more dangerous goal scorer then McD.

McD needs to grab the bull by the horns here, it's his moment, if he is as good as people say he is( which some are saying is better then wayne and mario).......................he will.

The balls in his court.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Florida can pressure all they want, but in the end I don't trust their defense to get the job done unless Bob is ready to carry them again.

Reactions: luiginb

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
Felt pretty even, though Edmonton's inability to clear the zone could be very costly. Couple of glaring failure-to-clears.
Panthers haven't had execution since game 3. They went from being the most efficient team all playoffs to full on "how does this stick thing work?" level of skill.

Reactions: Goose

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Number of people calling sick tomorrow in Canada, especially if this goes into OT.

cruisecity

May 24, 2024
Your best players have to be your best players, mcDrai better get the lead out and soon.

I love McDavid as much as the next guy but this is 4 periods now in the biggest of games and he hasn't been a difference maker. That's the thing with people anointing him as the best of all time, they forget about the other all timers and are just going with the guy who is an all timer but is playing now.

Think Mario and Wayne wouldn't be coming up big now?................you know they would. A guy like Mario ..................he' was a far more dangerous goal scorer then McD.

McD needs to grab the bull by the horns here, it's his moment, if he is as good as people say he is( which some are saying is better then wayne and mario).......................he will.

The balls in his court.
Our defencemen and wingers are in complete failure mode that period. All of last game as well. They're playing cowardly. Not much McDavid can do when he isn't being passed the puck.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Edmonton looks the worst of both teams. Almost like they just expected Florida to not come out strong.

If they don't get it going, this could get out of hand

The balls in his court.
Could not agree more.

He needs to step up big time. Draisaitl too.

That was not a good period for them..

Reactions: jj cale

Chinaski89

May 17, 2019
I have no skin in this game financially or team, but I do have my pride of winning my friends bracket so do something McDavid. Carry the Oilers to victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad