SCF - Game 7: The Game of Fates, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Oiler defenders are doing a terrible job preventing tips. A lot of chances for the Panthers are barely missing an open net and Skinner not reading.

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
Oilers came back all the way for that effort in the first? It's like they kinda figured Florida would keep sucking, and while the Panthers still not looking like their best, at least they stepped it up a bit.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Florida put everything into that period and still came out tied. They aren't going to be able to do that for another 40 minutes I don't think.

Reactions: Nemesis Prime

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Good period for Florida, Edmonton had trouble clearing the zone and winning puck battles and Florida generating a lot of activity near the net. Will be very interesting to see Edmonton's power play eventually though.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Florida forecheck was NUTS final few minutes
damn.png

that Atlantic Division hockey
wow.png

Reactions: Offtheboard412

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Florida got stronger in the last few minutes. If they can keep that pace it'll pay off.

Oilers had a few great shifts but they're giving up more room in their zone. Tighten it up.

McDavid had moments but needs to do more. Draisaitl was invisible.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Some of the greatest explorers in history who's names you know today didn't know where the f*** they were going.
There's some guy from my city who played with a plutonium core or the demon core as they called it.
I forget his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad