GDT: SCF: GAME 5 - YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR: TIME TO FINISH THE REDEMPTION ARC. TIME TO FINISH THE JOB, 8PM ET, ABC

When will the puck drop?

• 8:15 ET

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 8:16 ET

• 8:17 ET

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 8:18 ET

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • 8:19 ET

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 8:20 ET

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 8:21 ET

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • 8:22 ET

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • 8:23 ET

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 8:24 ET

• 8:25 ET

• 8:26 ET

• 8:27 ET

• 8:28 ET

• 8:29 ET

• 8:30 ET

Votes: 7 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Edmonton completely dumpstered the Panthers for five straight periods. This is really about to be the most Panthers shit that has ever happened.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
All those people who paid $2500 for tickets to watch them lose must be really pissed off. You can tell the Panthers do not want to go back to Edmonton. They will have 8 hours on the flight to think about how they could have won this at home. Brutal !!
Are tickets really $2500? They should be dirt cheap in Florida.

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
Quite pathetic reffing in the 3rd there

calling thachuk for embellishment and then not calling a dive on the oilers for the same giving oilers PP; and hell not even calling too many men penalty on the oilers; forget about giveing oilers all the PPs

it really ruins watching the game as a neutral fan. At least f***ing call it even ffs
it wasn’t too many men. it just optically looked bad but refs called it according to the rule book

Reactions: Oilslick941611

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I really doubt you know the feeling Panthers fans have atm
Probably similar to the way we felt when your team beat us last year in round 1 after leading 3-1 I would imagine. It sucks, I know.

The Panthers still have 2 more shots at this, with a full 60 minute effort they could win it. Or if Skinner decides to come back down to earth.

Reactions: ruaware41

MessierThanThou

Dec 10, 2010
Oil Country
I feel so fortunate to be able to watch someone as good as Connor McDavid play at his absolute best. He really is in a league of only himself, Lemieux, and Gretz.

And what a feel-good story with Connor Brown's redemption and Stu Skinner now within .001 of being at .900 after having historically low numbers, and I was crying for him to be pulled louder than anybody...

That ending sequence with the two nail-biter empty-net saves, followed by McDavid's goal, followed by Zito losing his shit...that was cinema. I think that's the most exciting period of hockey I've ever seen.

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
You don't have to be the best player in the world to win the Conn Smythe.
hope you got that alone.
2 X 4 pts game down 3-0.... is currently at 38 points... with an average team.
That guy is why Oilers are still alive, and are playing game 6.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
OEL really showed his character there at the end when Thachuk made that unbelievable play to keep it out and he just floats by and let's McDavid finish it lol.... as I have said the guy is a loser !

Skate2Stick

Oct 12, 2013
I feel sick to my stomach how frustrating this is right now. Choking away chances for our first Stanley cup giving Edmonton more and more life. How the f*** do you start 2 games in the final with 2 shorties….backbreakers from the start. We just keep shooting ourselves on the foot.
Edmonton keeps getting shorties yet you watch all these people crying about Panthers not getting calls.

Edmonton has more shorthanded goals this series than the panthers have powerplay goals.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Montour was a difference maker at times for them in last year's playoffs, he's been a complete ghost in this final.

Final play aside, OEL was really good & deserved to be playing ahead of him at the end.

They should let Montour walk, add a different RD (Pesce?), & bring back OEL to run the PP.
I do like OEL more . Montour hasn't been the same since the shoulder surgery. I do think he'll bounce back next season, and I want to be patient but damn, it's the SCF. If we had the Montour of last season, we'd already have won the Cup.

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

rdd8771

Jun 18, 2024
I'd say I feel bad for Florida (since they are most likely gonna choke) but as Pirates fan we've been going through hell since I've been born.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Two more games.

Lot of hockey but Bob needs a shake or it will be one of the biggest chokes in SPORTS history

Reactions: Seanaconda

Lannes

May 5, 2024
Quite pathetic reffing in the 3rd there

calling thachuk for embellishment and then not calling a dive on the oilers for the same giving oilers PP; and hell not even calling too many men penalty on the oilers; forget about giveing oilers all the PPs

it really ruins watching the game as a neutral fan. At least f***ing call it even ffs

'I'm a neutral fan but every penalty called against the Panthers is a dive'

Open your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad