SCF Game 5: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
Oh man 5 Florida players can't contain 2 Vegas players, it's probably the worst final series since the 90's with how uncompetitive they are.

Reactions: holycowe

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Those Vegas Golden Knights cheerleaders are going to rub the defeat into the Florida Panthers' faces.
People attracted to feet.

homer-simpson-the-simpsons.gif

• Haha
Reactions: jcs0218

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Oh man 5 Florida players can't contain 2 Vegas players, it's probably the worst final series since the 90's with how uncompetitive they are.

A complete choke job by the Panthers. They were competing hard and playing worry free and as soon as the pressure hits they fold like a cheap tent. No push back.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Just blows my mind panthers and heat completely getting clowned in finals after playing outta their minds in first 3 rounds
Jimmy Butler too injured I think and ruined any hope of him IsOing.

They didn't have to 2 man him anymore. The rest can't create.

The Panthers though they have no answer for Vegas lines. It feels like 3 1sts v 3 2nds.

I think Florida can be back next year btw but they will need to add a top 4 D for sure.

Steven1562

May 13, 2013
Heat and Panthers runs have been special but it has to hurt to lose both finals in back to back nights.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Barkov had a goal and assist 3 nights ago.

The goal that bounced off not 1, but 2 Vegas players ? What did he do for his assist ?

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
A complete choke job by the Panthers. They were competing hard and playing worry free and as soon as the pressure hits they fold like a cheap tent. No push back.
They beat three teams known for choking in the playoffs. Boston, Toronto, and Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad