SCF Game 5: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
I thought it didn’t count if the whistle is heard before it goes in? I’m confused.
Earlier this season (or last?) against the Wings they allowed a Malkin goal when the whistle blew because they ruled that Malkin's stick was in motion towards the net during the whistle.

I didn't like the call at the time but there's apparently language in the rule that allows that.

Guided by Veseys

Nov 14, 2011
It looked like horseshit but then about a minute later I realized it wasn’t even really covered at all. It was actually about as good of call as you can get. The other suspect calls this series makes it seem unfair though.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Holy shit.

Where have we heard this story before, these playoffs?

In a series including the Panthers, even....

Sucks that all the shit the Panthers benefited from earlier in the playoffs, they're not now, and it's delicious now.
I have literally posted in this thread that I want VGK to win today.

If you're ok with bad, inconsistent officiating and terrible calls. Enjoy yourself. You have a good game to watch ahead of you

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad