SCF Game 5: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico Hischier

Nov 22, 2017
They used to waive off goals when the ref was intending to blow the whistle but didn’t yet. Now here the whistle goes and the puck goes in after and it counts.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
It makes zero sense. Bob covered the puck. They whistled. Then Eichel(?) snags the covered puck and shoots it in. GOAL!? These refs are inept.
It's not as simple whistle went as shot was happening.

I do think Florida needed to challenge though and it may get over turned. I really want to see the clip again.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
there was no reason that should have been a goal lmfao

Sure the Panthers have been ass this series but the refs sure arent helping.
So you're implicitly admitting that if the refs had stopped the play the refs would be giving an unfair advantage to FLA?

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
I am a neutral fan, and that 2nd Vegas goal seems a bit bogus.

I don't think it should have counted.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
2023 Panthers remind me of the 2021 Canadiens cup run.

Cinderella story then got handled in 5 games in SC final.

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
Someone's got to explain that one to me.. wasn't there some BS call a year or two ago about goals being called off due to 'intent to blow the whistle', and now the whistle actually goes before it crosses and it's still a goal?

Welcome to the NHL, where some rules are so vague that they can basically justify any decision they decided to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad